-what are u currently listenin to?- (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The World Is Yours - Nas - from Illmatic

I'm a motherfuckin white boy listening to this shit, you can call me a wigger or you can call me a prick. Stick my motherfucking dick in your mouth you bitch, I'll listen to what I want and I wont give a shit, the world is yours.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
you're better than that man :D
Dude, I'm not going to lie, rap is my shit but seriously Shakira has some good shit. Perhaps I'm just Im in love with the language. :pint:

Estoy aqui queriéndote, ahogándome
entre fotos y cuadernos
entre cosas y recuerdos
que no puedo comprender.

Estoy enloqueciéndome, cambiándome
un pie por la cara mía
esta noche por el día, hay qué...
nada le puedo yo hacer

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Dude, I'm not going to lie, rap is my shit but seriously Shakira has some good shit. Perhaps I'm just Im in love with the language. :pint:
maybe its cuz of the ass not the spanish :p

naS is the real :tup:
glad to see someone else appreciating greatness
--

the message - naS

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
maybe its cuz of the ass not the spanish :p

naS is the real :tup:
glad to see someone else appreciating greatness
--

the message - naS
The message - I was listening to that track a few minutes ago. A wonderful track.

And dude it's probably because of the ass and the spanish... Ive had a thing for las latinas and I cant do anything about it. But the language is also pretty cool.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The message - I was listening to that track a few minutes ago. A wonderful track.

And dude it's probably because of the ass and the spanish... Ive had a thing for las latinas and I cant do anything about it. But the language is also pretty cool.
wordage

ass and spanish are a lethal combo 4 sure:tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Girls are so funny. Neglect them and they neglect you. Look after them and they still neglect you until you make up with them. I don't know why so many females think they are queens and deserve to have their boyfriends slave over them no matter what.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i spend 4 hours tonight at an Aventura concert, surrounded by thousands of latinas/latinos. trust me, andy, be careful what you wish for :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i spend 4 hours tonight at an Aventura concert, surrounded by thousands of latinas/latinos. trust me, andy, be careful what you wish for :D
As with any female. But still those South Americans are quite stunning despite their wildness.

What was this aventura concert about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)