-what are u currently listenin to?- (309 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
tiesto, ferry corsten and van buuren all came to malta last year. I went to all except Van Buuren cause i was on another Maltese islands living with like 10 of my friends in a farmhouse in the middle of fields, getting drunk. But you are underage so dont have experience of these great times :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
then again in Malta most people have alcohol when they get to about 14, even though they will get drunk on a beer or something that wouldn't affect us today. So you've never tried alcohol before?

to keep a bit on topic:

The Zutons- Its the little things you do
Are you kidding? I always drink some of my Nonno's wine. :toast: My parents don't mind me having beer either, but not like a million bottles. :p

Reason (Bulldozzer Remix) - Diamond

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
ah ok. You aren't that innocent :D
I love a nice cold beer in summer when its 35 degrees+, just cross the road where i'll have been swimming and get a nice cold pint and down it. Ahhhhhhh can't wait for summer. T minus 11 days :D

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
:faq1: u Cuti!
Christina and Cuti under age drinking is not cool poor babies whats the prob peer pressure just say no :D
Michael Jackson < u rock my world

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
:faq1: u Cuti!
Christina and Cuti under age drinking is not cool poor babies whats the prob peer pressure just say no :D
Michael Cutajar < u rock my world
i'm not underage...any more :D

i know i rock your world al but do you think you should say that in public? :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
U two make such a cute couple teenage love, ahh i miss those days :D Heres a little tune for u two love birds.
Bow wow < puppy love :p
feeling jealous that you are missing out on me? :D
says the girl who is 2 years older than me :faq1:

dirty south feat boogie fresh- such a freak

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
U two make such a cute couple teenage love, ahh i miss those days :D Heres a little tune for u two love birds.
Bow wow < puppy love :p
:howler:

Fiore is on fire today & cuti's getting all the burn he needs.:DI agree that they make a cutey couple.

:lol: Mike when did u decide to change your name from "Cuti" to "mike c"?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
:howler:

Fiore is on fire today & cuti's getting all the burn he needs.:DI agree that they make a cutey couple.

:lol: Mike when did u decide to change your name from "Cuti" to "mike c"?
on the same day all of you annoyed me lol. do you really have nothing better to do then visit my profile? isnt your gf keeping you entertained? :eyebrows: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 307)