-what are u currently listenin to?- (316 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
For all I know your a sweaty overweight 45yr old trannie thats trying to gain the trust of some naive boys like Elvin & to use them as you please.So please excuse me if im not offended by your comments.:D
Exactly. :D You can see right through him/her. :p

So according to that statement I should assume that you look like Davor Suker?:D
Much more handsome. I look kinda like Ashton Kutcher. :eyebrows:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

For all I know your a sweaty overweight 45yr old trannie thats trying to gain the trust of some naive boys like Elvin & to use them as you please.So please excuse me if im not offended by your comments.:D
:howler: Damn gots to spread the love.

Rollin Stones - Jumping Jack Flash

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

That's a good one but nothing tops Whole Lotta Love in my books.
That's the ringing melody on my cell. I always wait till the "You need coolin' " part before I answer my calls. :D

They have lots of great songs, it's always hard for me to pick a favourite, but Kashmir and Babe I'm Gonna Leave You are somehow a tiny bit above the rest to me. Kashmir for an incredible melody, the organs and violins are fantastic, and Babe I'm Gonna Leave You for Plant's incedible vocals and Page's fantastic Acoustic guitar playing.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Do you have all their albums? I am thinking of uploading my 4-CD Box on Oink.
I have all studio albums plus some live performances. Which 4CD box-set? The first four albums? I doubt that's not already on there, but check anyways, maybe there isn't a .flac rip.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
... and Bonzo's Montreau for John Bonham incredible drum section.
Without any doubt. Bonzo's Montreau is also known as Moby Dick if you didn't know before. You should see it in their movie.

I think I should also upload the music from The Song Remains the Same.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have all studio albums plus some live performances. Which 4CD box-set? The first four albums? I doubt that's not already on there, but check anyways, maybe there isn't a .flac rip.
No, it is the first four, it is like an extended remasters. Really nice box but it is not mine, I ripped the CDs from a freind. I have them only in mp3 format. I'll see if they are already there.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
They are two different songs . Moby Dick is on their second album , Bonzo's Montreux is on the Coda album released like a tribute album after the death of Bonham.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have never listened to their albums but their remasters. In one of the disks the song is released as Moby Dick (Bonzo's Montreaux). And it is also in the soundtrack of their movie. But I am not saying you are wrong, just telling you what I've seen.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

They are two different songs . Moby Dick is on their second album , Bonzo's Montreux is on the Coda album released like a tribute album after the death of Bonham.
Correct, but on some compilations like the 4CD boxset from 1990 the two songs are merged toether in one.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I have never listened to their albums but their remasters. In one of the disks the song is released as Moby Dick (Bonzo's Montreaux). And it is also in the soundtrack of their movie. But I am not saying you are wrong, just telling you what I've seen.
You probably have this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 312)