-what are u currently listenin to?- (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I read a little about him and his music and it seems he's a bit of a commie and he talks about government conspiracies regarding 9/11 and stuff.
Yeah he's fairly radical these days. But some of his stuff is about empowering minorities and minority business. You have to pick and choose with him, but its worth it.

His song about the 911 conspiracy was spliced together with lines from Eminem, Canibus, and Mos Def. I don't think any of those guys had anything to do with the song though.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
21st Century Schizoid Man - King Crimson
Damn....

I didn't know anyone liked that, much less knew of it other than me. Big up to that shit.

god i hate baseball, unless its on Wii sports, then it rules

sorry dru

great choice as always baby
:soapit:

Hell yea....

i've been saying that for months now!!
WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD, WORD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)