-what are u currently listenin to?- (308 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
@ marcello:

have you heard that new track by weezy with some r&b dude, i think its "shawty wanna thug"

real weird song and vid
I think you mean his first single "Lollipop".The Chorus is something like"Shawty wanna thug,bottles in the club..."

Lil Wayne feat. Static Major(RIP)- Lollipop

Personally I'm undecided what to think about this track. My first reaction was:"WTF was that?Was that really the first single of the highly anticipated Tha Carter III or was that a joke by this crackhead Lil Wayne?"Then,after listening to the track a few times more I slowly changed my mind and I realized that it's meant as a club-banger. I hate the synthesizer voice he used,the beat is not bad though.

The rumored 2nd release will be "A Millie" ft. Cory Gunz as I mentioned and that's the Lil Wayne we used to know.

Lil Wayne feat. Cory Gunz- A Millie

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I think you mean his first single "Lollipop".The Chorus is something like"Shawty wanna thug,bottles in the club..."

Lil Wayne feat. Static Major(RIP)- Lollipop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le1i447wzPk

Personally I'm undecided what to think about this track. My first reaction was:"WTF was that?Was that really the first single of the highly anticipated Tha Carter III or was that a joke by this crackhead Lil Wayne?"Then,after listening to the track a few times more I slowly changed my mind and I realized that it's meant as a club-banger. I hate the synthesizer voice he used,the beat is not bad though.

The rumored 2nd release will be "A Millie" ft. Cory Gunz as I mentioned and that's the Lil Wayne we used to know.

Lil Wayne feat. Cory Gunz- A Millie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwpT1ikspaY
spot on

its a real different sound from him and like i said the vid is just him on a limo on the vegas strip:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 306)