-what are u currently listenin to?- (331 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

Lil Wayne's first single "Lollipop" featuring Static Major(RIP) of the new Album "Tha Carter III". The full video will be on air tomorrow at BET. Sounds like a club banger and a more commercial single, I don't know yet if I like the T-Pain-like voice.I'm curious to see the full video tomorrow.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I have a feeling that 'The Carter III' will be the last label album that weezy will release for a while being that he has loads of legal problems and his ill addiction to that purp. Of course he will bang out mixtapes and other appearances on other ppls albums but for his own set its looking grim.

Chazz

natobiaconero
Nov 15, 2007
Fuck me I just got the full track and it's really a banger,not bad at all even though a lot of people will hate on him because of the style of the track.

Here's a DL link for the ones who are interested...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/87843757c20769/

@ Dru : I had the same feeling but there were talks that he will release an album with RnB singer Lloyd.Time will tell...
The same lloyd who has ashanti in most if not all his videos? Wizzy dont that would be suicide.
Busta ft david banner and twista _ like a pimp

Chazz

natobiaconero
Nov 15, 2007
well i did like the song they did together last year, but it would be a dumb idea if they did a full album together.

you - lloyd & weezy effin' baby
The song was ok but i cant stand the kid his right up ther with omarion, rayj but if it was chris brown it would be worth a listen the kid makes good music and no im not gay :D
Mark Ronson and Amy Winehouse _ Valerie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 327)