-what are u currently listenin to?- (324 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Queensryche- Operation Mindcrime II

The whole album, all the way through.

Vlatko, I picked up Maiden's new one "A matter of life and death". Man, that's some good shit right there. "For the greater good of God" is my favorite track so far.

Anyone here into a group called Deadsy??

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

MrsPado'sShoes said:
Vlatko, I picked up Maiden's new one "A matter of life and death". Man, that's some good shit right there. "For the greater good of God" is my favorite track so far.
yeah the album is awesome, pure maiden sound, they just never seem to "loose it". that is possibly the best song but i also very much like the reincarnation of bb, i just like that simple hard rock melody, it's excellent. lord of light is a good one as well, hell the album rocks.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
vlatko said:
yeah the album is awesome, pure maiden sound, they just never seem to "loose it". that is possibly the best song but i also very much like the reincarnation of bb, i just like that simple hard rock melody, it's excellent. lord of light is a good one as well, hell the album rocks.

Vlat, what the hell happened to Maiden in San Bernadino?? Just read your sig.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

MrsPado'sShoes said:
Vlat, what the hell happened to Maiden in San Bernadino?? Just read your sig.
they were invited to play a few shows on the ozzfest tour, ozzy's festival. but before the tour and the last show, in san bernardino california, bruce had a interview on some talk show and was asked baout ozzy's reality show and bruce said he didn't approve it, that he doesn't need a tv show to keep his credibility, he's a musician and all of that. ozzy and his wife probably got really pissed and prepaired a mess for them. they hired a few people and allowed them to take eggs, and other shit to the show, and from the first row they threw shit at maiden. they purposly turned off the power 4-5 times at the peak of some songs, they practically made it impossible to perform. but the maidens didn't wanna leave and continued to play their whole 1 hour set, they were pissed but didn't wanna disapoint the fans.

here's a clip of bruce speaking his mind:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 321)