-what are u currently listenin to?- (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geof

May 14, 2004
axlrose85 said:
great choice geof!
butterflies and hurricanes is my personal fave.excellent song.
me too. and The Small Print, Hysteria or Thoughts of a Dying Atheist.

Noww i'm listening to Sven Väth in the mix. The sound of the sixth season

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
stereophonics-last of the big time drinkers
Stereophonics (never "The Stereophonics") are a Welsh music group formed in 1992 and originally known as Tragic Love Company, a name inspired by their favourite bands Tragically Hip, Mother Love Bone and Bad Company. They started out as a teenage cover band and later, inspired by Stuart's gran's gramophone changed their name to "Stereophonics". They hail from Cwmaman, near Aberdare in South Wales and after they changed their name they were one of the first bands to be signed to Richard Branson's V2 label in August 1996. Their best known songs include a cover of Chris Farlowe's "Handbags and Gladrags", "A Thousand Trees", "Mr. Writer", "Local Boy in a Photograph" and "Just Looking".

If you have a career over a decade and one of your greatest achivements is a cover..., well..., i just wonder...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Holygr4le said:
Stereophonics (never "The Stereophonics") are a Welsh music group formed in 1992 and originally known as Tragic Love Company, a name inspired by their favourite bands Tragically Hip, Mother Love Bone and Bad Company. They started out as a teenage cover band and later, inspired by Stuart's gran's gramophone changed their name to "Stereophonics". They hail from Cwmaman, near Aberdare in South Wales and after they changed their name they were one of the first bands to be signed to Richard Branson's V2 label in August 1996. Their best known songs include a cover of Chris Farlowe's "Handbags and Gladrags", "A Thousand Trees", "Mr. Writer", "Local Boy in a Photograph" and "Just Looking".

If you have a career over a decade and one of your greatest achivements is a cover..., well..., i just wonder...
yeah first two albums were fvckin ace then they went a bit poncy,new album is damn good though

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
axlrose85 said:
stereophincs are great.
superman and maybe tomorrow are pretty good songs.
song on the new album pedalpusher kicks arse
love -the bartender and the thief,traffic,more life in a tramps vest,last of the big time drinkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)