-what are u currently listenin to?- (292 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I finally found those data CD's that were kicking around in my closet, and added a ton of hip hop to my comp late last night... I've been missing the might MOS... love that shit. So much on those discs, today was like Christmas.

I also downloaded some Immortal Technique man... great stuff, and I REALLY like a lot of those beats... Good to hear some more organic shit. Pretty much just bumpin the first revolutionary album, but I grabbed the discography and I'm looking forward to the rest.

We were talking about my roommate Chris last night, and I thought for the sake of precision, I should correct that 2Pac comment. Pac was his second favorite rapper, although that may have changed now.

Brown's man was NaS, and his favorite record of time is still (as far as I know) Illmatic.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I finally found those data CD's that were kicking around in my closet, and added a ton of hip hop to my comp late last night... I've been missing the might MOS... love that shit. So much on those discs, today was like Christmas.

I also downloaded some Immortal Technique man... great stuff, and I REALLY like a lot of those beats... Good to hear some more organic shit. Pretty much just bumpin the first revolutionary album, but I grabbed the discography and I'm looking forward to the rest.

We were talking about my roommate Chris last night, and I thought for the sake of precision, I should correct that 2Pac comment. Pac was his second favorite rapper, although that may have changed now.

Brown's man was NaS, and his favorite record of time is still (as far as I know) Illmatic.
Well my friend, Illmatic is my favorite piece as well, so your boy has good taste.

Immortal Tech is good as shit too, as long as you don't blast it off as "conspiracy theory". His stuff is lyrically brilliant and I do share the same opinion as he does.

Check out stuff from Little Brother and tell me what you think.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Atmosphere - Fuck you Lucy.

Atmosphere - God Loves Ugly. Great album.

Edit: The Last Emperor - The Dozen.

Pharoahe Monch - The Light. Haven't heard this track in probably 5 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 291)