-what are u currently listenin to?- (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fecal Matter

Jul 6, 2005
I really cant express how much I love Neil Young. Not in a fan girl kind of way, I dont have his posters on my wall, but when I saw him live I couldnt breath and I listen to his music every single day. Sometimes it keeps me up to 6am. It also helps me reminisce of past times, better and worse, because I was listening to the same songs back then. Its like a time machine.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Never made the connection to your nickname until now, actually (duh). Black Metal is also pretty much a classic.
Album or just the song :D those first two albums, love them.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Pink Floyd? They started out as something you had to experience with pills and headphones. They ended up as a light show.

Neil Young? As a Marylander, you gotta appreciate that the guy is pretty much the Cal Ripken of rock. (Even if he is Canadian, eh.) It's not just the longevity, either. The Rolling Stones and Eric Clapton have been zombies trapped in time, living fat off recycled material they could have easily written 30 years ago. Neil Young has managed to stay viable and interesting even this late in his career. Case and point: Jim Jarmusch wouldn't even consider making a film about the others.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Pink Floyd? They started out as something you had to experience with pills and headphones. They ended up as a light show.
Ouch! That's an extremely harsh judgement on one of the all-time greats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)