-what are u currently listenin to?- (311 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
she goes through crushes like clothes
All part & parcel on being a teenie,weenie,girly girl.I just wonder when she's gonna have the hots for Ibrahimovic.

The greatest thing since sliced bread. :D
That bread is gonna get stale & mouldy pretty soon.;)

Top 4, last performance show is on tonight, then the winner is announced Sunday.

L.E.S Artistes - Santogold
Did you get tickets? Your parents are probably gonna freak when they see you cell phone bill for this month.:D

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
All part & parcel on being a teenie,weenie,girly girl.I just wonder when she's gonna have the hots for Ibrahimovic.
Not even if he was the last man on earth.

That bread is gonna get stale & mouldy pretty soon.;)
Never!

Did you get tickets? Your parents are probably gonna freak when they see you cell phone bill for this month.:D
Well the show that's on tonight was taped on Monday and I went to that one, but not the finale it was full. And my cell phone is free after 6. :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Not even if he was the last man on earth.
Your in denial,its obvious that his gigantic concorde looking nose makes you blush.

Ill remind you in 6 months time,after you forget about the show.

Well the show that's on tonight was taped on Monday and I went to that one, but not the finale it was full. And my cell phone is free after 6. :D
Does that mean you can make as much calls & sms as you like?If thats the case then that network operator must be regretting their decision.:D

you wanna wager some vCash on a timeline? over/under perhaps?
Yeah but we should add options like cristiano ronaldo,ricardo queresma,gennaro gattuso just to make things interesting.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Your in denial,its obvious that his gigantic concorde looking nose makes you blush.
:lol:

Ill remind you in 6 months time,after you forget about the show.
Then comes the tour. :D

Does that mean you can make as much calls & sms as you like?If thats the case then that network operator must be regretting their decision.:D
I can make as much calls as I want, but I pay $10 a month for unlimited texting.

Yeah but we should add options like cristiano ronaldo,ricardo queresma,gennaro gattuso just to make things interesting.
Next, next, next.

I Need a Girl - Diddy ft. Usher

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I can make as much calls as I want, but I pay $10 a month for unlimited texting.
My baby sister would freak out if she could have that sevice,she costs me a fortune every omnth with her cell phone bill.

Considering how you girls talk so much & that cell phones contribute to brain cancer,you have about a year left until your brain malfunctions.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 310)