What About The Oldlady (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Everybody knows the meaning of old lady so i wanna to talk about our team because this forum is ours we can talk every topic about our team ,but it is wanderfull to talk abuot another team .i saw someone saying forza Deportivo what is that meaning i don't know i am not the web master of this forum .Anyway i am juve fan 4ever i am oldlady till i die and every one must like i know there are some people don't know the meaning of juventus .Ok juventus is italian word which means yuoth

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Wow, what a good idea. Make a forum to talk about every single aspect of Juventus

Oh wait, that's already been done

OP
alex_samatar

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    graham every day you are online and it is good 4 me because you give me a good idea but i am sorry i didn't study web disigning never mind i will study and i will disign a good forum to talkj about only juventus. i love juventus. i hate other teams of the world is that possible

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    i feel so cruel, taking advantage of someone's inability to recognise sarcasm to have a laugh at their expense :sigh:

I'm such a bastard :down:

OP
    alex_samatar

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    i am new for this forum i wanna to know the web master also i need the rules of this forum plz help me friends ,Now i have some friends such like grahm gigi, ann, arif ,sedz and rud .so i need so many friend i think some of people don't know that i am a member ok i hope that i will be yours ok good bye

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    alex, please stop saying you're new, you've been registered for over 5 weeks now.

The web master is Martin, and the rules can be found when you click (believe it or not) 'Rules'.

One of the rules is that you don't post irrelevant pictures every time you post.

You don't need to keep announcing that you're a member, people will get to know you as you keep posting on the forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)