What about Ottmar Hitzfeld? (6 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
i second that. Its really almost official now. shame, DD was linked with us hotly, but im sure prandelli will be the best for us.

Hitzfeld? A great coach , unfairly treated by bayern. Here in germany, we think the stuttgart coach will go to bayern now. Margot or whatever. What do u think of him, he is the parma of bundesliga, his squad has about 8 starters who are not 25!

kuranyni, hleb, laam hinkel, hidlebrand, szabics...:)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

i am, is lamps chelskis top scorere this season?? wouldnt put it past him to be.

He's their best CL scorer AFAIK, and Hasselbaink is the best overall scorer.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Hietsfielld is a proven winner.. he can be put among the Wenger, Ferguson, Lippi and Capello from the current generation of super managers... i wouldnt mind any of these to be Juventus manager... bar Ferguson of coz... and i dun think Capello will join Juve eva...;)

bahraini

May 20, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo: why??? cos we will not play sexy football.
do u care about how we play or how to win???
what the sexy playing did to madrid??

if he knows how to win , thats the most important thing
also
we were not playing sexy lately
cuz lippi is that kind of ppl
who want to win only
and now how

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
i second that. Its really almost official now. shame, DD was linked with us hotly, but im sure prandelli will be the best for us.

Hitzfeld? A great coach , unfairly treated by bayern. Here in germany, we think the stuttgart coach will go to bayern now. Margot or whatever. What do u think of him, he is the parma of bundesliga, his squad has about 8 starters who are not 25!
kuranyni, hleb, laam hinkel, hidlebrand, szabics...:)
It's Magath. Felix Magath. I like Stuttgart a lot. Their my second fav team. My grandfather played for in the past ( a long time ago) on a proffesional level, my grandfather even won the bundesliga with Stuttgart.

Anway Magat will probaby coach Bayer next season :(. I'ld like to see Stuttgart's Hleb, the new laudrup imo, at Juve. We never will though.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

It's Magat. Felix Magat. I like Stuttgart a lot. Their my second fav team. My grandfather played for in the past ( a long time ago) on a proffesional level, my grandfather even won the bundesliga with Stuttgart.

Anway Magat will probaby coach Bayer next season :(. I'ld like to see Stuttgart's Hleb, the new laudrup imo, at Juve. We never will though.
No way! :dazed: bist du deustch? Wo wohen sie? was fur ein speiler war dein opa? und welches jahr?

enuff of my shabby german..;) sorry i live in germany, in relagted koln. one of my two best mates is a stuttgart fan, the other and inter:groan:

what was ur grandads name? im sure he would know!!:D thanks mate

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

No way! :dazed: bist du deustch? Wo wohen sie? was fur ein speiler war dein opa? und welches jahr?

enuff of my shabby german..;) sorry i live in germany, in relagted koln. one of my two best mates is a stuttgart fan, the other and inter:groan:

what was ur grandads name? im sure he would know!!:D thanks mate
I'll just react in English :D. I'm half Dutch and half German, but I live in the Netherlands.
My granddad's name is Leo Kronenbitter, he was a winger and striker. When i asked what position he played he was like this though:" ah well striker or winger, didn't really matter i played everwhere". ;).
I guess it was around the 1950'ties... Not entirely sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)