What about Ottmar Hitzfeld? (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
He just got fired at Bayern, and I would love to see him coach Juve! IMO he is the best coach in the world. He won the CL twice with two different teams, is experienced, had a lot of success and knows what it feels to be under pressure.
Call me stupid, but I think he would be ideal and maybe better than DD, who seems to go to Chelsea and better than Prandelli, who maybe had never any contact with Juve.
You know Moggi: Everything is possible........

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
A_LAcki

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooo: why??? cos we will not play sexy football.
    I wouldn't say that. Hitzfeld loves creative players: Ballack, Ze Roberto and Deisler in one formation is quite attractive IMO

Jul 28, 2002
    i have watched bayern, and they may have these guys, but they stillplay even more boring football than inter.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I agree. He's a good passer, but not really creative. Iirc he even stated that his preferred position is infront of the back four.

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
    I also don't think that Hitzfeld will come, but remember what he reached with Dortmund and Bayern...

Ok, that with Dortmund you better forget ;-)

My favourite is also Deschamps, but let's see what Juve will arange. I hope they will make a decision soon!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Jose Mourinho would be a great choice, however, he is currently the toast of the country in Portugal, and he has stated that his dream would be to coach in England

Aug 26, 2003
    IMO Hitzfeld is one of the 5 best Coaches in the world! Nor the problem is that he has nearly the same ****ing season with Bayern like we had!!!

but my first objectif would be Prandelli or Deschamp, but i also heard that Mancini is linked with us!

OP
    A_LAcki

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    I think most of you don't really know Ballack! He is a playmaker with great defensive abbility! He is not defensive or whatever, he is kind of Nedved: Playing for the team.
    How can Ballack be defensive, if he is one of the top-scoring midfielders in football?

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

If you're talking about Ballack, yes, that's a pretty good description.
    i am, is lamps chelskis top scorere this season?? wouldnt put it past him to be.

Btw, i want eiter mancini, dd, or if we really reeally have to prandelli, jus remember how crap he was for venzia, dd has ben good with monaco, and mancini is destinded for succes.

Mar 14, 2004
    Hitzfeld would be ideal for us.....but Real are no dummys also so they captured him already. He has everything: good tacticly,loves playmakers,"steel" discipline(if you ever served in German army,youll know what it is :D)....and he is prooven on all fields. Its not his fault that Bayern limped last two seasons. They have a team called "Hollywood" with many individual minds but no collective and there is no more Effenberg....their "fuhrer" on the pitch. The man that sticked all team togeather. After Steffan,Kahn tried to take that responsibility but he is a GK....he does not have that influence on 10 other players like Effenberg did. But....he is in Real Madrid allready...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)