what about miccoli? (3 Viewers)

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
As I saw ( unfortuantely not so much Juve matches were broadcasted here this season :down: ) Micco played well, when he got the chance! I like him very much, and I hope we will be able to see him more on the pitch in the next seasons! ;)

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

why surprised? you also think that appiah was great this season. you sure you watch all juve matches? maybe it was newcastle?
    VILHELMAS i DID NOT say that he had A GREAT season, I SAID he IS A GREAT PLAYER!!! and no i did not watch newcastle.. M*****F****!!!:fero:

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    ++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
    In my opinion Miccoli is better than DP.

Miccoli always showed his best, when he got a chance from Marcello, but he plays too rare!!
    agree.. every time MICCOLI get in from the bench he get the game STARTET for juve.. he is the one who breck the others defenc...!!!

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

you're the only one who thinks that appiah was great this season, so i think u're alone again mate :thumb:
    I WAS NOT the ONLY one who thougt that appiah was great this season, so read BETTER next TIME "mate" :yuck:

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
    Miccoli is a great player and between DP and DV is the one that had the best season. Everytime its been called to duty he did a great job. He needs regular play in order to do really well and honestly as long DP and DV are in Juve I don't see that happening. Juventus should loan him away to a middle up table team if they are not going to play him as a starter otherwise they will loose him.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

VILHELMAS i DID NOT say that he had A GREAT season, I SAID he IS A GREAT PLAYER!!! and no i did not watch newcastle.. M*****F****!!!:fero:
    :LOL::LOL::D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    We wouldn't get enough money for Di Vaio, and we should give him more of a chance if Trezeguet leaves, because he's shown what he can do given some confidence and playing time.

Trez will bring in a lot more money and free up room for a more creative forward so IMO it'd be better for the club for Trez to leave

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    its not about the money with DV, its about swapping him for a better player, whether its a forward or midfielder.

to me, even if we do give DV a chance, the tactics are going to have to based around his style of play. And i dont see DV being important enough and good enough for that matter to do this. he isnt ronaldo or RVN if you get what i mean.

as for miccoli, i think his pace and creativeness is important to juve. del piero has creativeness, but not pace, and i think the team suffers a lil as he is so important to our forward structure.

Aug 1, 2003
    Miccoli should be given more chances. talk about him being a disappointment this season is a real shock because I doubt he played enough to have a real season anyway. If you notice he brings his presence in the game everytime he plays, his shots are often accurate and what's best about him that no one in Juve had this season is Miccoli's spirit for the game.

OP
    Juve_Kosova
    May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #40
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

eshte pak nervoz, po leje se i kalon ;)
    jo nuk jam nervoz, po ti nvend si me um nimu mua si SHQIPTAR ti po shkon e po i nimon qa ti na majmunit...! oki shqipe ...

And as u see im not the only one who thinks that miccoli Should GET a chance to play more....!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)