what about miccoli? (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2004
hey...

the reason i made this new thread about miccoli is that i think all the fans in here has like forgot this guy... its like when ppl make there team for next season, miccoli never includes it... what i wanna say is that i really think he should be a first team player.. and i mean it...

what u think.. should he be sold or first team player... and i dont really wanna hear the BACKUP thing.. i mean HE IS 2 GOOD 2 BE BACKUP PLAYER!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
IMO miccoli can't be used as a first team player at juve, coz there are better strikers like del piero, di vaio, gilardino (if we get him).

i think that miccoli in two or three years will replace del piero in first team ;)

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    IMO miccoli can't be used as a first team player at juve, coz there are better strikers like del piero, di vaio, gilardino (if we get him).

i think that miccoli in two or three years will replace del piero in first team ;)
    :( am i the only one who thinks miccoli is GOOD?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    To me, he'll be nothing more than a change of pace type of player to come off the bench.

A valuable sub, but not the type of player who will get first team status on a regular basis. If that's what he wants, then he maight be better off going back to a smaller club. He's no youngster anymore, either, he'll be 26 by the time the next season starts.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Miccoli's role will always be exactly like it was this year.

He'll play if someone is injured, against a lower echelon Serie A squad, Coppa Matches, and early round CL matches.

I still don't understand why he is considered for Euro 2004, except for the fact that his speed can be an asset late in matches.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
    I really like the guy, but I must admit he's been a disappointment this season. As with all of our new signings, I'm hoping that it's just because we've had a shite season overall that he's played so bad. I still have hope for the guy.

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
    I think Miccoli is good but he needs to play more in serie A games, well he has played a lot sind DP and Trezeguet get injured so I think he is more experienced now. I hope he will play on EURO 04 so he will get more experience.

I hope he improve his skills so when Del Piero get injuried he can be a good substitute.

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

you're not alone dude!i think he's a great and talented player!

P/S: after all we shared the same avatar remember?
    :rofl:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i think Lippi really dented his career this season. Del Piero was injured and he opted for Di Vaio ahead of miccoli. Del Piero came back and didnt perform well and yet, still Miccoli was benched. Miccoli came on and i believe that he played well enough to merit a position.

Del Piero and Miccoli are our support strikers who will be there again next season. i think we are blessed to have two quality support strikers who can create as well as score goals. not many teams have this, in fact, mnay big teams dont even have 1 support striker in the mould of DP or Miccoli.

i'm hoping that next season, maybe both del piero and miccoli could play alongside say Gilardino for example. Maybe have a 3 pronged attack. Or maybe introduce the 4-2-3-1 formation and use them as traps does for the NT.

But Miccoli is a quality player who i believe could have given us more this season if he was played more often.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

you're the only one who thinks that appiah was great this season, so i think u're alone again mate :thumb:
    No, he is not alone, i also think appiah was our less worst midfielder this season ( togheter with camo). If you dont think so,then tell me who was the best midfielder?
    Nedved????? Tachi ???? maybe tudor ????.....
    there is not much where to choose from......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)