What About Brian? (1 Viewer)

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
I was not sure where to put this post, so mods, you can move it or close if you think necessary.

I had to tell you all about the coolest thing I saw last night on TV. There is a new American drama show called "What About Brian?" Anyway, last night one of the characters, Nicole, was in the hospital in labor with her first baby. Her and her husband had recently split up. Anyway, she asked the nurse for some socks in her bag and the nurse held up these very long socks, obviously soccer socks LOL. The nurse said, obviously you brought the wrong bag. Then Nicole asked for the bag and what did she pull out of the bag???

A black and white soccer jersey.... with the Italian scudetto on it! I knew immediately it was a Juve jersey and later in the next scene you could see her clutching the jersey and right in plain view was the Juventus emblem!:thumbs:

I'm guessing someone on that show (producer/director/product placement guy) is a Juventus fan.:toast: I never thought I'd see a Juve jersey on such an American TV drama. I still smile thinking of it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I was not sure where to put this post, so mods, you can move it or close if you think necessary.

I had to tell you all about the coolest thing I saw last night on TV. There is a new American drama show called "What About Brian?" Anyway, last night one of the characters, Nicole, was in the hospital in labor with her first baby. Her and her husband had recently split up. Anyway, she asked the nurse for some socks in her bag and the nurse held up these very long socks, obviously soccer socks LOL. The nurse said, obviously you brought the wrong bag. Then Nicole asked for the bag and what did she pull out of the bag???

A black and white soccer jersey.... with the Italian scudetto on it! I knew immediately it was a Juve jersey and later in the next scene you could see her clutching the jersey and right in plain view was the Juventus emblem!:thumbs:

I'm guessing someone on that show (producer/director/product placement guy) is a Juventus fan.:toast: I never thought I'd see a Juve jersey on such an American TV drama. I still smile thinking of it.
what channel is this on ???

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
So Nicole finally had a kid? I stopped watching after they cut off Raoul Bova's character. (Btw, I thought he had died, have they just split up?)
I don't know who's child it is, but it's quite funny to see they got him a Juventus kit, if you think that Bova is a laziale (as far as I know) :D

I'm gonna put this in the Movie and Televsion OT section. :wink:

Edit: The channel is ABC, right?

OP
AzzurriGirl

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    @Isha...do you see this show in Italy?? I had no idea, LOL. Yes, Nicole had a baby girl named Bella. I just assumed she split from her hubby since they mentioned that he had cheated on her. His name was Angelo. I watch this show off and on when I can so I can't be sure what happened. But it was really awesome to (unexpectedly) see that Juve kit on an American TV show.

BTW, is Raul Bova the same guy who played the young (gorgeous) Italian guy in the movie Under the Tuscan Sun??

Yes, the show is on Monday at 10pm EST on the ABC network.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    @Isha...do you see this show in Italy?? I had no idea, LOL. Yes, Nicole had a baby girl named Bella. I just assumed she split from her hubby since they mentioned that he had cheated on her. His name was Angelo. I watch this show off and on when I can so I can't be sure what happened. But it was really awesome to (unexpectedly) see that Juve kit on an American TV show.

BTW, is Raul Bova the same guy who played the young (gorgeous) Italian guy in the movie Under the Tuscan Sun??

Yes, the show is on Monday at 10pm EST on the ABC network.
    Not really. Well, yeah, they aired the first 6 episodes this summer on Sky, but I started watching the original version downloading the episodes from emule when they were first aired in the States, in April.

I got interested in this show exactly because Raoul starred in it. I've followed his career forever, because his (Italian) movies are usually very interesting and deep and.. ok, also because he's the most gorgeous man alive, don't you think? :D

Yeah, he's the same one (Marcello?) of Under the Tuscan Sun and the guy of "La finestra di fronte" (Facing Windows, I don't know if you got to see it).

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    @Azzurrigirl.. he is, isn't he? :D

Yeah, I had read Angelo was gonna die.. too bad. It was nice hearing Raoul speaking English and playing an unusual role for him :)
    I'm so used to see him as a cop, in the army, as a saint or anyway as a less easy going character. Angelo was really something out of the ordinary for him. It was cool, even though I prefer watching him in other types of roles..

I'd love to see the newborn and the Juventus kit :touched: Does anyone have at least a pic? :)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

It would have been so much better if the former forum Nicole gave birth to a baby rapped in a Juventus scarf.

JuvePower

Jan 2, 2006

You got screen caps of it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)