wha tha (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
eyyyh..help people..this is kinda reall stupid but help...i cant fix this

whenever i click on the 'show desktop button" on my quick launch bar, this comes out \/

i know this sounds stupid, but admit it, it's strange..and somewhat eveil..disgusting, perverse, unholy and vile and downright despicable :eek: :down: help

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Look Idiot :)P ;)) I dont know how to fix it, but instead of clicking the button, just pres Win+D on your keyboard, that will bring up your desktop. Hope that helps :)

@ nosub: just press the print screen button on your kbd, then open a picture editing software and paste the picture.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
@ El Idiota: Go to Find, type in show desktop.scf, remember where it is, then right click on the show desktop button, and adjust the target accordingly.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
What I want to know is how u guys are putting pictures of ur desktops in ur posts. :D
To take screen captures of whatever's on your desktop, press the "Print Screen / SysRQ" button on the right side of your keyboard, usually above the Insert, Home, Pageup keys. Then it'll save the screengrab into your clipboard. Open up a suitable imaging program (Photoshop, MsPaint :thumb:) and press Ctrl + V or go to the edit menu and click paste.

Hope that helps

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
eyyyh..help people..this is kinda reall stupid but help...i cant fix this

whenever i click on the 'show desktop button" on my quick launch bar, this comes out \/

i know this sounds stupid, but admit it, it's strange..and somewhat eveil..disgusting, perverse, unholy and vile and downright despicable :eek: :down: help
That happened to me a month ago, and i stupidly erased the desktop icon form the short cut bar :down:

Tilll today i havent found that silly desktop shortcut, and i have to minimize all the windows to reach the destop :(

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
oh, ffs, just hold the win button on your kbd (the one between ctrl and alt) and press D. That will minimize all the windows :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)