Weston “Immovable” McKennie (21 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I just find this a little silly really. Didn't Bonucci and Demiral pick up Covid from playing during international duty anyway?

The NT's can travel across the world and come in contact with like 100 people or more in a week, Arthur can travel literally around the world and nobody at the club cares, but one person hosts a party one day during an international break (breaking a Covid rule) and it's some major offense.

Just doesn't make any sense to me, but a lot of what goes on at this club and in Italy doesn't make sense to me either.
I can see you point about International football. I think it seems crazy to send players around the world in a pandemic. However, they do have strict protocols in place for footballers in most countries where they are regularly tested, form a bubble while they are away and pretty much don't do anything other than arrive, train, stay in the hotel and play the game. The risk is minimised. It is also a requirement if they want to represent their country they don't really have a choice but to go with what FIFA has decided.

I don't think players should be going on holiday at the moment. I agree more should have been said about that.

The issue here is the 3 players were mixing with people who won't be regularly tested and could easily have the virus. It is against the law in Italy and was a completely avoidable situation. It is also a slap in the face for the people who have made sacrifices of not seeing family and friends (including being at their bedside when they die or at funerals). It was disrespectful to their teammates and the wider population who had been adhering to the rules.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
At least McKennie apologized to the team and fans.

https://www.football-italia.net/168595/mckennie-apology-juventus-fans

"I feel sorry for what happened. Truly sorry. I apologize to Juventus and to the fans, and I feel that I owe everyone the truth about what happened."
"I was on a video chat with Arthur and Paulo (Dybala), and Arthur said that a long time has passed since he last had a decent party. I said OMG nigga, same here. Paulo said that Arthur and I should not be using the words 'long' and 'pass' in the same sentence."
"Then I said that I used to be quite the playboy and regular in every party in town, but that was a long time ago and I'm missing those days. Dybala said, OMG negrito, same here. Arthur said that Paulo and I should not be using the words 'regular' 'play' and 'time' in the same sentence".
"And then Paulo told Arthur that he was a big dickhead, and Arthur said shut up lesbian, you're a big dickhead, and you all know what I told them."
"Anyway, Arthur then asked me if I have a huge dick, and I said OMG nigga, it's huge, if you come to my house I will show it to you. Dybala was curious, so he asked if he can join. I said sure, but you gotta leave by 10 because there are Covid restrictions."
"The next day I bought some tape measure. On the way home I saw my neighbor. The dude has the biggest head you've ever seen. He's like 2 thirds head and one-third body. But don't tell him that because he gets mad. Anyway, he saw me with the measuring tape and asked me what do I need it for. I'm gonna invite some friends to measure my dick, I told him. Can I come, he asked. I said sure, but you gotta leave by 10 because there are lockdown rules"
"Paulo and Arthur came around 7. I asked them where do they want me to show it to them. We chose the kitchen table. 36 centimeters, showed the tape measure. That's 14 inches. Dybala said, no way, and started taking pictures. Arthur started calling some friends in Spain and told them that he just saw the biggest cock ever. They told him he's lying so I told him to invite them over. Paulo put the photos on insta and some nuns started following him. We were about to finish the party but the guests from Spain arrived at my door. The nuns took a taxi and came as fast as they could. Arthur said Weston, show it to them, show it to them. I said, OMG nigga, they are nuns, I'm not comfortable. But the nuns said it's fine so I took it out. Then my neighbor came and said hi everybody, but at the same moment I took it out and everyone started saying "it's huge" "it's huge". We didn't even notice it's past 10. The neighbor thought everyone's talking about his head so he left furiously. That's the whole truth, niggas."
Did he seriously think anyone would read this?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There is a rumor 3 other JJ players were present, but they at least smart enough to leave before the cops arrived :lol3:
Who wasn't on international duty?

Buffon, Ramsey, Alex Sandro, Danilo, Cuadrado, Bentancur

Buffon is too old and smart to attend a party during covid.
This leaves 3 of the other 5. Ramsey might be one, since McKennie won't be able to understand the others without him. But he doesn't strike me as someone who'd go to a party during covid. Bentancur has just returned from covid, so he might have missed the party.

I'm choosing the other three South Americans: Alex Sandro, Danilo, Cuadrado. They are dumb enough to go to a party, but smart and old enough to leave on time.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I can see you point about International football. I think it seems crazy to send players around the world in a pandemic. However, they do have strict protocols in place for footballers in most countries where they are regularly tested, form a bubble while they are away and pretty much don't do anything other than arrive, train, stay in the hotel and play the game. The risk is minimised. It is also a requirement if they want to represent their country they don't really have a choice but to go with what FIFA has decided.

I don't think players should be going on holiday at the moment. I agree more should have been said about that.

The issue here is the 3 players were mixing with people who won't be regularly tested and could easily have the virus. It is against the law in Italy and was a completely avoidable situation. It is also a slap in the face for the people who have made sacrifices of not seeing family and friends (including being at their bedside when they die or at funerals). It was disrespectful to their teammates and the wider population who had been adhering to the rules.
I mean, a lot of it is completely avoidable. Football was never and will never be an essential service. Clearly if there were 6 players there they probably don't care what the other players have to say, and if I was a player on the other side of it I'd be more offended if I wasn't invited.

There is a rumor 3 other JJ players were present, but they at least smart enough to leave before the cops arrived :lol3:
And this brings up some very serious questions.

- Did Pirlo or anyone else at the club inquire as to who those 3 other players are?
- If so, did they figure out which players they were?
- If so, then why aren't there more players fined and benched?
- Or does it only matter to the club to punish the players caught?
- Are the caught trio just being used to save face?
- Or did the "authorities" at the club and police give a wink and a nod to the other three players so that they're available this weekend?

This whole situation stinks and I still blame Pirlo.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
- Did Pirlo or anyone else at the club inquire as to who those 3 other players are?
- If so, did they figure out which players they were?
- If so, then why aren't there more players fined and benched?
- Or does it only matter to the club to punish the players caught?
- Are the caught trio just being used to save face?
- Or did the "authorities" at the club and police give a wink and a nod to the other three players so that they're available this weekend?

This whole situation stinks and I still blame Pirlo.
It's hilarious how far you are prepared to go just so you won't blame McKennie, :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Who wasn't on international duty?

Buffon, Ramsey, Alex Sandro, Danilo, Cuadrado, Bentancur

Buffon is too old and smart to attend a party during covid.
This leaves 3 of the other 5. Ramsey might be one, since McKennie won't be able to understand the others without him. But he doesn't strike me as someone who'd go to a party during covid. Bentancur has just returned from covid, so he might have missed the party.

I'm choosing the other three South Americans: Alex Sandro, Danilo, Cuadrado. They are dumb enough to go to a party, but smart and old enough to leave on time.
Im betting Vidal even showed up but left due to the lack of alcohol

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I blame Paratici @Badass Dybala

All joking aside - McKennie, and to almost the same degree Arthur and Dybala, deserve very heavy punishment. I know they're young and despite being professional athletes who earn millions, it's hard to stay 100% disciplined and stay at home at their age. But the timing for this was terrible. The team is in shambles, at risk of missing out on top 4. This lack of discipline doesn't only make matters worse, but McKennie&co. didn't even think about the potential consequences. More than 10 people at a party - probably drinking, singing, kissing. The probability to catch covid for the players invited was big (except for McKennie who had it recently). The possibility to transfer it to other teammates in training is not small either. We are already playing terribly, already missing players. FFS. The bad publicity is hurting us badly too. We can't just concentrate on the super important matches now. This shit will dominate the atmosphere in the locker-room.

But, like I said, I blame Paratici. He was the one who was buying useless and dumb players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

All joking aside - McKennie, and to almost the same degree Arthur and Dybala, deserve very heave punishment. I know they're young and despite being professional athletes who earn millions, it's hard to stay 100% disciplined and stay at home at their age. But the timing for this was terrible. The team is in shambles, at risk of missing out on top 4. This lack of discipline doesn't only make matters worse, but McKennie&co. didn't even think about the potential consequences. More than 10 people at a party - probablY drinking, singing, kissing. The probability to catch covid for the players invited was big (except for McKennie who had it recently). The possibility to transfer it to other teammates in training is not small either. We are already playing terribly, already missing players. FFS. The bad publicity is hurting us badly too. We can't just concentrate on the super important matches now. This shit will dominate the atmosphere in the locker-room.

But, like I said, I blame Paratici. He was the one who was buying useless and dumb players.
actually I blame Agnelli, if this shit happened with anyone else they'd get a sick note from the ASL and get a week off.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
This is all reflective of club culture. There was a time where this simply would not happen. You know what's right or wrong. These players are disrepcting the club and dare I say their manager. There has been a massive culture change the past two seasons...players would simply never do that when cknte or allegri was here...they would shit their pants at the thought.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

All joking aside - McKennie, and to almost the same degree Arthur and Dybala, deserve very heavy punishment. I know they're young and despite being professional athletes who earn millions, it's hard to stay 100% disciplined and stay at home at their age. But the timing for this was terrible. The team is in shambles, at risk of missing out on top 4. This lack of discipline doesn't only make matters worse, but McKennie&co. didn't even think about the potential consequences. More than 10 people at a party - probably drinking, singing, kissing. The probability to catch covid for the players invited was big (except for McKennie who had it recently). The possibility to transfer it to other teammates in training is not small either. We are already playing terribly, already missing players. FFS. The bad publicity is hurting us badly too. We can't just concentrate on the super important matches now. This shit will dominate the atmosphere in the locker-room.

Of course it was stupid to have the party. But there’s so much stupidity going on both at the club and in Covid times that this is pretty inconsequential to me.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Meh, in my country, the translation of the word we use for football is "sweeping (the ball) using legs". :D
Italians also have a completely different word - calcio.

"Soccer" is not funny. The US FA being called United States Soccer Football Association until 1974 is what's funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)