Weston “Immovable” McKennie (21 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Is there anyone on the side that can say, hey, I don't need to improve anymore??
Fair point.

But I was meaning more that I think his performances have dropped off in recent weeks. Maybe he is carrying an injury but he hasn't been at the same level as earlier in the season.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fair point.

But I was meaning more that I think his performances have dropped off in recent weeks. Maybe he is carrying an injury but he hasn't been at the same level as earlier in the season.
Pirlo said earlier he has a hip injury that he's fighting through. Still scoring and doing a decent job.

- - - Updated - - -

Pulisic also has over 30 goals
I don't think so. Only scored a handful of goals each season, last year he had 9, only 1 this year but has injuries. Plus Chelsea bought three players competing for similar roles, all of which have flopped basically. I hope he leaves for Spain.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pirlo said earlier he has a hip injury that he's fighting through. Still scoring and doing a decent job.
Makes sense. Both him and Morata seemed to have had a drop in performances at around the same time, which hopefully is just fitness related.

Like you say good to see him scoring, hopefully his overall performances get back to what he showed earlier in the season.

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think so. Only scored a handful of goals each season, last year he had 9, only 1 this year but has injuries. Plus Chelsea bought three players competing for similar roles, all of which have flopped basically. I hope he leaves for Spain.
I meant goals in his career at Europe top 5 leagues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)