Weston “Immovable” McKennie (28 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
can't tell whether it's bad physical preparation or pussy mentality or both, but playing only the league and getting visibly exhausted for a juventus player cannot be tolerated. what a bunch of nobodies. i won't miss most of our players if they left during the summer.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Weston McKennie will be sold this summer. The midfielder has rejected Juventus’ proposal: a new contract but on a reduced salary. (@GiovaAlbanese / @Gazzetta_it)

Jul 15, 2006
Weston McKennie will be sold this summer. The midfielder has rejected Juventus’ proposal: a new contract but on a reduced salary. (@GiovaAlbanese / @Gazzetta_it)
Probably has been his best season at the club since the 2020 season. Reduced salary is rough.

If players are sold it's better that it's done when their valuations are at their highest.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
can't tell whether it's bad physical preparation or pussy mentality or both, but playing only the league and getting visibly exhausted for a juventus player cannot be tolerated. what a bunch of nobodies. i won't miss most of our players if they left during the summer.

I bet the whole squad is. This is what happens when morale is at an all-time low while under directionless leadership, and then mental well-being affects physical, I know the feeling.

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The times when average players could earn millions at Juve are over. I hope Locatelli will get the same treatment once his contract will be expiring.

Although McKennie is having a good season, I'd rather give the money to a more promising player.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tbh, I don't see his demands as being back-breaking. However, if the management and new coach do not see him as a natural fit for the direction the club is taking, I wish him the best of luck at his new destination. He was never one of my favorite players, but unlike Fagiot, De Shitlio, or The Trash Can in defence, I do not harbor any resentment towards him.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
a few months ago journalists reported that he wanted a big raise and the club was willing to offer only a slight increase of his salary

now the same journals report that the club's offer is a lower wage and he only wants a slight increase

lol

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
a few months ago journalists reported that he wanted a big raise and the club was willing to offer only a slight increase of his salary

now the same journals report that the club's offer is a lower wage and he only wants a slight increase

lol
they're reporting that he is now on 2.5m and asking a raise to 3m

Mar 3, 2017
What a shit player. Cant wait this season to end, so I dont have to subject myself to a weekly torture by watching this guy trying to play football.
Was coming to post the same, how are we watching Weston McKennie as a starter in Juventus. How was he signed after the loan, how was he reintegrated into the team, can't wait to not watch him again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)