Weston “Immovable” McKennie (47 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Why would anyone outside the US hate black Americans and consequently hate McKennie? I get the dislike of the US due to politics or whatever, but why would someone from Egypt, Norway, Greece, Saudi Arabia or Japan hate black Americans?
Racism against blacks isn't exclusive to white Americans. In his case, he is american and he is black so it gets them right in the sweet spot twice

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Racism against blacks isn't exclusive to white Americans. In his case, he is american and he is black so it gets them right in the sweet spot twice
Yes, but why McKennie? Why not Bremer, Pogba, Iling Junior, Trezeguet?
Maybe there is an individual in tuz who disliked McKennie for being American (hell, I made fun of him when he joined just to wind up our Americans here). Maybe, although I doubt it, someone disliked him for being black. But I'm confident that pretty much everyone who didn't like him did so because of the way he played football.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yes, but why McKennie? Why not Bremer, Pogba, Iling Junior, Trezeguet?
Maybe there is an individual in tuz who disliked McKennie for being American (hell, I made fun of him when he joined just to wind up our Americans here). Maybe, although I doubt it, someone disliked him for being black. But I'm confident that pretty much everyone who didn't like him did so because of the way he played football.
How did the saying go? "When you win you're French, but when you lose you're Black, African or Arab". Its nothing new especially in Football. Dude read back a couple of pages the monkey jokes arent that far back. They dont hide it they think its "edgy"

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I don't think anyone genuinely hates him, he's just not very good.
I wouldn't say 100% anyone or everyone but I agree he's not good enough it appears for Juve. My ONLY issue was why so many pages in his player thread when not close to same amount of attention for other equally subpar ones?

Look at my post about Alen's posts of late being predominately aimed at the bullseye he had on Weston. Got what expected with this response ....
No worries, it's cool. made my point I'm done.
:jflag:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What bunch of nonsense. People dislike him for his lack of skills as a football player.
Don't worry you don't have to jump to anyone's defense here. Allegri very much liked him... probably too much. Your lord is not one of the "not very subtle" haters.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Don't worry you don't have to jump to anyone's defense here. Allegri very much liked him... probably too much. Your lord is not one of the "not very subtle" haters.
I dont recall there was a single post here in this thread that had any racist remark. Some joked about him being American and thats all. You are just trying to hard now. Its foolish what you are doing actually.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wouldn't say 100% anyone or everyone but I agree he's not good enough it appears for Juve. My ONLY issue was why so many pages in his player thread when not close to same amount of attention for other equally subpar ones?

Look at my post about Alen's posts of late being predominately aimed at the bullseye he had on Weston. Got what expected with this response ....

No worries, it's cool. made my point I'm done.
:jflag:
You'll get used to Alen's humour over time.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I dont recall there was a single post here in this thread that had any racist remark. Some joked about him being American and thats all. You are just trying to hard now. Its foolish what you are doing actually.
When throating strangers is a lifestyle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 34)