Weston “Immovable” McKennie (41 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
Not exactly news but he isn’t really a winger but he did ok in the dreaded lip sided 442. He was miles better in the 433.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I really liked him tonight. He read the game defensively better than I've ever seen. A few times especially in the 1st half his interventions and covering for Cuadrado and Sandro were crucial
"Oh, it's beautiful -it's enchanting." The old minister peered through his spectacles. "Such a pattern, what colors!" I'll be sure to tell the Emperor how delighted I am with it."

he did ok in the dreaded lip sided 442. He was miles better in the 433.
"Magnificent," said the two officials already duped. "Just look, Your Majesty, what colors! What a design!"

With a dislocated shoulder recently. Dare I say he's growing up a bit?
"Oh, how fine are the Emperor's new clothes! Don't they fit him to perfection? And see his long train!" No costume the Emperor had worn before was ever such a complete success.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Agree, useless in a 442 looks OK in 433 but not in a combination with Zakaria and when Locatelli is the holding mid. I think he would benefit a lot if a more creative CM stepped in. The team too, otherwise we are so predictable and static.
I also hope it's just coming back from injuries because my feeling during the game was that he lost possession every time he had it. Decision making was poor, and so on. But given he's been out for such a long time and missed pre season I'll give him a break.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Agree, useless in a 442 looks OK in 433 but not in a combination with Zakaria and when Locatelli is the holding mid. I think he would benefit a lot if a more creative CM stepped in. The team too, otherwise we are so predictable and static.
I also hope it's just coming back from injuries because my feeling during the game was that he lost possession every time he had it. Decision making was poor, and so on. But given he's been out for such a long time and missed pre season I'll give him a break.
He has never shown anything here. Yesterday he was 10% worse than his peak. Other than being a likeable guy i just dont get why we keep using him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)