Weston “Immovable” McKennie (24 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Coaching

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I don’t think he’s injured. I think they are trying to move him here in the coming weeks.
So we leaked a fake story about an injury as a smokescreen to sell McKennie?

Man, if this is the case, I hope he goes to Hot Spurts to work with Conte. This club has very bad Ju Ju and I don’t want our players being fucked up by bad management.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
hehehe... you really are seriously thinking that Juventus are reporting a fake injury to sell McK? Seriously?

You do know that if we do report a injury from a player, the price for that player will go down?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Who are next on your list, Allegri? Who?
Allegri tried his best to sabotage Cuadrado too this preseason but he just seems way too fit to get injured yet so now he is trying to exchange him for Zaniolo so that he has better odds in accomplishing that.

The mischievous planning couldn’t be more obvious.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Didn’t expect this one tbh but i guess no point stressing over it, it’s probably just a sign that the club trusts him, which would be interesting to see if he lives up to it and raises his game even further, or maybe we could assume it might even be a cheeky attempt from us to hype and market him better so that we can sell him later on for a fat plusvalenza to one of the Premier League clubs that have american owners.

- - - Updated - - -

It sure is whitin the realms of possibilities! :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)