Weston “Immovable” McKennie (63 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
How can you agree Pedro? It took @Boksic only 1 minute to reply to Akshen with this backhanded compliment? lol

And anybody else who will miss McKenn's play, Boksic will disagree, his play is only decent. Just about every post I have since read appears concerned not having McKenn available. Odd?
:lol:

Your obsession continues.

Do you just read what you want in my posts? I said that I hope his injury isn't serious. Decent is also a compliment, he did well. Only you could find a negative in that :lol:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Yours too! :lol: So would now consider him no longer "useless?" :think:
What's my obsession? I only interact with you when you tag me in posts. I also post about McKennie about as regularly as any other player.

You are correct, I no longer consider him useless. As I have said before he has improved under Allegri and his attitude seems much better too. Let's hope his injury isn't bad and he can improve further.

This is a forum to discuss Juventus. When players play well I say a positive comment, when they do badly I write a negative. I do this for all players including ones who I rate highly like Dybala and Vlahovic. Just because someone writes a negative comment it doesn't mean that they dislike the player or that they can't ever write something positive about them. Take Danilo for example, when he joined he had some terrible games but has now improved and has become a key player. The world is not so black and white, things change. As I've said to you before don't stress out so much on people's opinions not everyone is going to agree with you in life on everything.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Damn. We finally shed the Dale Chihuly sculpture that is Aaron Ramsey only to have other midfielders step up to join the glasswares department.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 42)