Weston “Immovable” McKennie (63 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
What I like the most about McKennie is his energy, unpredictability and the absolute lack of fear to attack or try an attacking play. He is absolutely not contaminated by European conservatism for playing it safe. I love that. I hope he'll be successful here for many seasons.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
really good, he made that second goal chance himself also. Created also great chance for Ronaldo, where he should pass to Cuads instead of shooting. great game, both defensively and offensively. Lets not forget that even Stururu had great games in CL for us tho, I expect more from Weston, he has to show it much more often when he plays.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Amazing how different we look having not one but two midfielders willing to run in behind on occasion.

For the past 5 years when our forwards get marked out the game our midfielders have just shrugged and carried on sideways passing with no real aim.

Well apart from Khedira lol he is actually Really good at those runs he just sucked at doing anything with them.

Mckennie should be a starter in big games. If he can improve his passing he could end up being our most important midfielder.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Amazing how different we look having not one but two midfielders willing to run in behind on occasion.

For the past 5 years when our forwards get marked out the game our midfielders have just shrugged and carried on sideways passing with no real aim.

Well apart from Khedira lol he is actually Really good at those runs he just sucked at doing anything with them.

Mckennie should be a starter in big games. If he can improve his passing he could end up being our most important midfielder.
The problem is we only have 2 actual mobile midfielders and one of them is constantly injured... We need at least one addition in the winter mercato.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We the people....

I don't believe it. He was actually at the signing of the US Constitution. Hustini checked for authenticity.

Incredible.

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 7.31.24 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 7.30.16 AM.png

Which makes sense...Texas wasn't a state yet which is why his name is unattached to a state. He knew what was coming.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 48)