Weston “Immovable” McKennie (70 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
And they will have no better job to do than translate everything that's being said to his majesty McSturaro?
Nope. The motherfucker should learn Italian. But being American, he will not. And then he should learn how to play football. Being American, he won't do that either.
If only everyone was as enlightened and omniscient as you.

So many butts hurt here :lol:

but if you criticize Tici then they run to his defense

So many two-way smart boys here

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If only everyone was as enlightened and omniscient as you.

So many butts hurt here :lol:

but if you criticize Tici then they run to his defense

So many two-way smart boys here
There are a lot of butt hurts in here right now over this guy...for a backup/rotational level player too lol

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You can seriously go fuck yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm done. Absolutely done. The obvious hatred for anything American in this forum is beyond laughable. You can all go fuck off.
Well, instead of being "absolutely done" you and the others who defend this player (coincidentally all Americans) could say smthg like: "No, you guys are wrong. McKennie is excellent in.... and he is a very good.... and he will be very helpful when.... This is supported by these facts and stats.... and you can see it in this video...."

The thing is, my reaction about signing an average player from an average Bundesliga club would have been very similar if this guy was Polish, Irish, Czech or Turkish. What about yours?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
And they will have no better job to do than translate everything that's being said to his majesty McSturaro?
Nope. The motherfucker should learn Italian. But being American, he will not. And then he should learn how to play football. Being American, he won't do that either.
I’m pretty sure he speaks German. He can learn Italian too.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, instead of being "absolutely done" you and the others who defend this player (coincidentally all Americans) could say smthg like: "No, you guys are wrong. McKennie is excellent in.... and he is a very good.... and he will be very helpful when.... This is supported by these facts and stats.... and you can see it in this video...."

The thing is, my reaction about signing an average player from an average Bundesliga club would have been very similar if this guy was Polish, Irish, Czech or Turkish. What about yours?
We have acknowledged that already. He's a backup player. But instead of debating whether or not there are any facts about the quality of the player, you stooped low Alen.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

No one has argued that he is stellar or world class. As stated many times in the thread, it’s a low risk move to perhaps grow and inject some vigor into a lacking midfield. But for you to holistically write off the guy bc he’s American clearly shows that you want to take shots.

Enjoy your day Alen :beer:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No one has argued that he is stellar or world class. As stated many times in the thread, it’s a low risk move to perhaps grow and inject some vigor into a lacking midfield. But for you to holistically write off the guy bc he’s American clearly shows that you want to take shots.

Enjoy your day Alen :beer:
It is not a low risk move. It is a 24m euro transfer in time when we have a non-functioning midfield which was the main culprit in two back to back humiliating CL eliminations. And I am pretty sure that it's just a marketing move. I could accept a 5m Sturaro in a team that already had Pirlo, Pogba and Vidal. I could even swallow an 8m euro transfer of Rincon in a midfield that made it to the CL final and had Pjanic and Khedira. But 24m for a Sturaro and Rincon level player in the worst midfield we had in a decade is something I do not accept easily. That's why I hate him. The fact that he comes from a country which never produced an above average midfielder is just a bonus.
If we were a basketball team, I'd make no fun of his country of origin. But this is football.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It is not a low risk move. It is a 24m euro transfer in time when we have a non-functioning midfield which was the main culprit in two back to back humiliating CL eliminations. And I am pretty sure that it's just a marketing move. I could accept a 5m Sturaro in a team that already had Pirlo, Pogba and Vidal. I could even swallow an 8m euro transfer of Rincon in a midfield that made it to the CL final and had Pjanic and Khedira. But 24m for a Sturaro and Rincon level player in the worst midfield we had in a decade is something I do not accept easily. That's why I hate him. The fact that he comes from a country which never produced an above average midfielder is just a bonus.
If we were a basketball team, I'd make no fun of his country of origin. But this is football.
Well for starters, he needs to play 60% of our games to end up costing 24M.

Will he do that in the first place?

If he did, then he would have done fairly well here no?

Plus he's American. He'll always generate interest no matter how badly he fares here, in case he did. We could always sell him for a decent price.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
McSturaro, lol.

We have several English speakers in the team anyway - Ramsey, Tek, CR7, De Ligt, Chiellini, Khedira, probably Peeters.

Danilo must also know about 10 words, being a South American who played for City for 2 years.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am rooting for you. We need that grinta in midfield plus you can clear the headers that Bonucci will miss.
Please don't be a headless chicken.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
McSturaro, lol.

We have several English speakers in the team anyway - Ramsey, Tek, CR7, De Ligt, Chiellini, Khedira, probably Peeters.

Danilo must also know about 10 words, being a South American who played for City for 2 years.
I remember that in polish interview Szczęsny said that he is helping Ramsey get through Sarri's tactical briefings, carried out in italian of course. If you can surivive that, I guess you can cope with Pirlo's tips.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Your anger is misplaced like a teenage girl.

I suggest you write a strongly worded letter to :fab3:

Since he cut the deal. Be sure you emphasize how much you hate Americans in regard to football and their outright refusal to learn other languages.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:rofl: Not sure if Alen or Bianconero81.

I love it though.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
He is a cheap young player for depth. He’s a low risk signing and these are the kind of players we should have coming off the bench. Young energy subs instead of overpaid veterans made of glass. Worst case scenario we get into the American market and plusvalenza him to Premier League. Best case scenario we get into the American market and he develops into a key player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 52)