Weston “Immovable” McKennie (43 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Motherfuckin' jinx. He comes in, we concede. He joins Juve, we lose the scudetto.

Edit: We're gonna buy him? :lol: :lol: :lol: Prepare to win nothing for years. McKennie has to be the best thing that happened to Inter.
Whenever you critize McDonald americans come and dislike your posts :lol:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
De Paul would be good as a 4th mid. But we need starters
4th mid? he walks into our lineup, or rather run into it, since De Paul actually brings energy in the mid.

In reality, Jorgenho, Cristante, De Paul
Yes please, send Cristante to any other team in exchange for some players for the U23 squad and keep the other two, they would improve us a lot.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
4th mid? he walks into our lineup, or rather run into it, since De Paul actually brings energy in the mid.

Yes please, send Cristante to any other team in exchange for some players for the U23 squad and keep the other two, they would improve us a lot.
He walks into current lineup but normally he should not be a starter at Juventus. We need 3 mids better than him

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Nothing much to be said. Going to prob follow and dedicate his reasoning on this planet just like Marcus Rashford and Lewis Hamilton are doing with their charity work while trying to be fully focused football player. Only thing missing is an IG account for his upcoming vegan dog.

I am really concerned about his mental status, even he's decent at football.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He walks into current lineup but normally he should not be a starter at Juventus. We need 3 mids better than him
Hasn't Juventus always had role player mids in the past? We've had players like Tacchinardi, Blasi, Giannichedda, Matuidi, Khedira, et cetera. Even going back to Jugovic. Typically Juventus have had at least one player to fight for the ball or press, whether it be as a DM or box to box mid, even though they might not be the best with the ball or have a stunning passing range. We'd field one of these types of players more so than not.

Seeing as though we have no other players to fulfil that role, I'm not really sure what all the complaining is about, unless folks just don't believe in pressing anymore. Or if you think Mckennie isn't good enough for that type of role, suggest someone who's better and can be purchased. And no, not Vidal.

Jun 6, 2015
Hasn't Juventus always had role player mids in the past? We've had players like Tacchinardi, Blasi, Giannichedda, Matuidi, Khedira, et cetera. Even going back to Jugovic. Typically Juventus have had at least one player to fight for the ball or press, whether it be as a DM or box to box mid, even though they might not be the best with the ball or have a stunning passing range. We'd field one of these types of players more so than not.

Seeing as though we have no other players to fulfil that role, I'm not really sure what all the complaining is about, unless folks just don't believe in pressing anymore. Or if you think Mckennie isn't good enough for that type of role, suggest someone who's better and can be purchased. And no, not Vidal.
He's talking about De Paul.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Ideally, but I disagree. It is rare that we, or anyone, has 3 midfielders better than De Paul. He is perfectly fine as a "3rd" midfielder for a top team.

We don't have 3 top midfielders though, and there aren't many top midfielders affordable or available. De Paul mixes technique and grinta to a better effect than any of our mezzalas.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ideally, but I disagree. It is rare that we, or anyone, has 3 midfielders better than De Paul. He is perfectly fine as a "3rd" midfielder for a top team.

We don't have 3 top midfielders though, and there aren't many top midfielders affordable or available. De Paul mixes technique and grinta to a better effect than any of our mezzalas.
What's your opinion on Castrovilli, haven't seen him at all for a year

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
What's your opinion on Castrovilli, haven't seen him at all for a year
Looked amazing last season, had a real deflated period this season though. Seems to have started to come back again to an interesting level.

Just subjectively I love his style. Reminds me of the way Iniesta played. Hope he can become consistent, doesn't help that Fiorentina were terrible for a lot of this season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The main reason why we won't win the scudetto - this dude is not only a terrible player but also a huge jinx. We concede right after he comes in against Verona; we score right after he goes off against Spezia.
Fucking Bernardeschi does more in 1 minute than this jinx in an hour.
Never play him again, and we might stand a chance for the scudetto. Play him more and hello Europa League.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)