Weston “Immovable” McKennie (26 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Should always be a starter when fit. With him on, even his midfield partners play much better.
I think the problem he has is that Pirlo is determined to play a double pivot in the middle. McKennie doesn't seem able to play that role and he is left to fight it out for one of the more attacking spots.

I agree though he has earned his place.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Texas boy is slowly becoming a fan favourite... His potential is enormous, he still has a long way to go but maaan, he can turn out to be solid as a rock and easily top 5 in his position, he should command a starting spot in every game we play... Nice coup, very nice coup, the club should pay the Germans the money by the end of the week...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think the problem he has is that Pirlo is determined to play a double pivot in the middle. McKennie doesn't seem able to play that role and he is left to fight it out for one of the more attacking spots.

He's taking the "box to box" role quite literally. Absolute machine.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

that’s probably because he doesn’t really have a regista to work with. Benta is the closest, but hes too inconsistent to rely on week in week out. If we had Locatelli I think you’d see more three man alignments. I don’t think Pirlo is married to any one formation.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
that’s probably because he doesn’t really have a regista to work with. Benta is the closest, but hes too inconsistent to rely on week in week out. If we had Locatelli I think you’d see more three man alignments. I don’t think Pirlo is married to any one formation.
As compared to sarri

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
The kid seems to be one of those players in the right place at the right time.

Don't hate on me, but Sami in his prime seem to be in the right place at the right time too. Or at least on the right teams at the right time to collect trophies.
1609972952771.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)