Weston “Immovable” McKennie (38 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Seems a stupid mistake but probably more careless than anything.

A bigger issue would be if he was told to wear a mask and not go to the fans and refused. It's possible but seems unlikely.

If he wasn't wearing his mask on the bus I'm surprised the management team didn't say something or check the players when they boarded. You'd also expect the players to say something if he was the only one not doing it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I get the suspension or whatever but from the reaction here you would think he snuck out to go clubbing with Dennis Rodman.
Would have preferred he went clubbing with Dennis Rodman. That would show a true man of class and taste. Even better if it was in North Korea with Kim and the Donald too. :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

if he was white or blonde how different the posts here would be.
These white people want to take over every black dicks easy and then try to force them to fuck blonde and white women.
So white people are trying to force black dicks to fuck blonde Caucasian women? I haven’t heard this particular conspiracy theory yet. What is the end goal? :shifty:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Would have preferred he went clubbing with Dennis Rodman. That would show a true man of class and taste. Even better if it was in North Korea with Kim and the Donald too. :tuttosport:
Yeah that would make him a lot cooler and more likeable tbh. But he's still just a good little Harry Potter fan. New Vidal my ass... psshhhh.

But then there are others who will hate him now because he doesn't care about "protocol" and is "reckless" :p

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

So white people are trying to force black dicks to fuck blonde Caucasian women? I haven’t heard this particular conspiracy theory yet. What is the end goal? :shifty:
Maybe it has something to do with white men's testosterone level decreasing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)