Wesley Sneijder (1 Viewer)

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
Juventus, AC Milan chasing Ajax ace Sneijder
tribalfootball.com - November 10, 2005

Juventus and AC Milan are chasing Ajax midfielder Wesley Sneijder.
Juve director general Luciano Moggi and Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani have instructed their agents to start talks with Sneijder's representatives about a summer move to Italy.

The race has just kicked off, but both clubs have already been made aware that no less than £8 million will be considered by Ajax for the Holland international

Ok, I know it's tribal but this kid's the sort of midfielder we want, inventive, dynamic, very quick and a great shot. What do u guys think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
Wesley is a great talent, and will became a world class player in 2-3 years!
you sure you wanna use that WORD? :D

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
NOOOOO!!!

Sneijder is the player with the worst mentality EVER! Last week when Ajax lost to make it their worst season start ever, he made jokes about the patheticness of the peformance. He constantly abuses coaches and fellow players, and completely destroys the dressing room athmosphere.

He is a central midfielder, not attacking like Van der Vaart but playing similar to David Pizarro, only he's really weak, never tackles or wins the ball and often gives away possession.

Sneijder's a spoiled brat, and he isn't good enough nor worthy to play in Juventus. He's probably the 10th Ajax player to be linked in the last month, but by far the most unlikely.

++ [ originally posted by JRulez ] ++

Ok, I know it's tribal but this kid's the sort of midfielder we want, inventive, dynamic, very quick and a great shot. What do u guys think?
Not at all. Besides his lack of mentality and defensive quality, as I already pointed out, he isn't creative, his passes are nothing special and his pace is average. He has excellent movement and long shots, but that alone doesn't make him a good player.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
NOOOOO!!!

Sneijder is the player with the worst mentality EVER! Last week when Ajax lost to make it their worst season start ever, he made jokes about the patheticness of the peformance. He constantly abuses coaches and fellow players, and completely destroys the dressing room athmosphere.

He is a central midfielder, not attacking like Van der Vaart but playing similar to David Pizarro, only he's really weak, never tackles or wins the ball and often gives away possession.

Sneijder's a spoiled brat, and he isn't good enough nor worthy to play in Juventus. He's probably the 10th Ajax player to be linked in the last month, but by far the most unlikely.

Not at all. Besides his lack of mentality and defensive quality, as I already pointed out, he isn't creative, his passes are nothing special and his pace is average. He has excellent movement and long shots, but that alone doesn't make him a good player.
all true, but he is still more talent than half the crap we are constantly linked with.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
thats sounds not very good!

always when I saw him on Tv they showed good things, like nice shots fron outside the box, which where unstopable!
Or nice dribblings with dead passes!

Never now that he is such a guy who never fight??

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
i dunt think we are in for this guy....i think de jong is what moggi looking at ...he will suit our current tactics .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)