Well......Stranger things have happened, I suppose. (1 Viewer)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
My wife was given an epidural very early this morning. She went through hours of contractions, but she couldn't go on without some help.

I give her a ton of credit for going as long as she did. She is resting right now.

No baby yet. They say that the baby should be here today. And if so. That would be the greatest 15th anniversary gift I can think of. Thank you all for your words of encouragement. It means the world to us
Sending love my man.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Today your life is over.

Trust me.

You will forever be mentally impotent and physically it will arrive sooner than later.

Of course you'll create the illusion you wanted this and you are happy..

.. but you are lying to yourself.

Acceptance of owning an MPV or worse a 7-seater, going to dinners with couples with kids and where the talk is all about dem shitty kids, getting laid once in a blue moon, not being able to pull an allnighter, getting fat, going for the "secure job", going for a jog with the babytrolley 'cause your wife needs "her tiem".

Yeah, your life's over.

@Bianconero_Aus Enjoy it

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Today your life is over.

Trust me.

You will forever be mentally impotent and physically it will arrive sooner than later.

Of course you'll create the illusion you wanted this and you are happy..

.. but you are lying to yourself.

Acceptance of owning an MPV or worse a 7-seater, going to dinners with couples with kids and where the talk is all about dem shitty kids, getting laid once in a blue moon, not being able to pull an allnighter, getting fat, going for the "secure job", going for a jog with the babytrolley 'cause your wife needs "her tiem".

Yeah, your life's over.

@Bianconero_Aus Enjoy it
Toast master

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yay! :weee:

Congrats Sergio. I am really happy for you man. You're gonna be an awesome father as much as you're an awesome person. Raise that future Juventino and make him stay away from this insane forum! :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
My wife was given an epidural very early this morning. She went through hours of contractions, but she couldn't go on without some help.

I give her a ton of credit for going as long as she did. She is resting right now.

No baby yet. They say that the baby should be here today. And if so. That would be the greatest 15th anniversary gift I can think of. Thank you all for your words of encouragement. It means the world to us
:weee:

- - - Updated - - -

Stephen Alexander Lanza

Born 28 April 2016

8 LB 10 OZ

2.20 PM

Congratulations
Congrats!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)