Well......Stranger things have happened, I suppose. (3 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
We live in a baby obsessed society.
This is so typical. You haven't posted for 10 days, but when a great and extremely likable tuz member is about to have what might be the greatest moment of his entire life, you decide to show up. Why do you show up? To congratulate King of Kings? To tell him that you hope everything will be fine? Of course not! You show up to complain! Because, as the spoiled child you are, that's the only thing you are able to do! Maybe you should save your questionable and lazy one-liner for another time! You disgust me.

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #229
    This is so typical. You haven't posted for 10 days, but when a great and extremely likable tuz member is about to have what might be the greatest moment of his entire life, you decide to show up. Why do you show up? To congratulate King of Kings? To tell him that you hope everything will be fine? Of course not! You show up to complain! Because, as the spoiled child you are, that's the only thing you are able to do! Maybe you should save your questionable and lazy one-liner for another time! You disgust me.
    Whoa brother.

I appreciate that very much, but in his defense, he did share his congratulations when I first announced it.

Anyway, no updates as of yet. She is sleeping.

And snoring.

And I am trying so hard not to giggle. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Kid already knows the free room, board and meals are too good to give up.
    I just read your post in the Serie A thread :howler: :rofl:

I fucking love you buddy. I needed that.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
    Jan 17, 2011
    I understand what you mean, but obviously getting a son or a daughter is going to be a massive moment in every parent's life.
    I wasn't talking about Sergio. Just felt like making that comment after reading Soren's post.

Of course new parents will be excited af.

Read the post above.

I congratulated him before and I will again when his child is born.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I want you to be this passionate more often. :heart:

Especially with scum like ILFJ.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    :rofl:

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #239
    My wife was given an epidural very early this morning. She went through hours of contractions, but she couldn't go on without some help.

I give her a ton of credit for going as long as she did. She is resting right now.

No baby yet. They say that the baby should be here today. And if so. That would be the greatest 15th anniversary gift I can think of. Thank you all for your words of encouragement. It means the world to us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)