We'll get Ferrari and Gilardino (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totti

May 20, 2004
"Parma captain Matteo Ferrari seems to be edging towards a summer switch to Roma.

The Italian international has said that he would like to join the capital club and his agent believes a deal can be done.

"We have no contract problems," said representative Mauro Gasperini. "I believe that Roma must just agree terms with Parma."

The 25-year-old is set to leave the Stadio Tardini this summer as the Gialloblu look to resolve their financial problems.

That makes a move to Roma highly likely for two reasons given events of the last few weeks.

Firstly, the Stadio Olimpico outfit sold Walter Samuel to Real Madrid and they then hired Parma boss Cesare Prandelli to replace Fabio Capello.

Ferrari has developed into one of Italy’s best defenders under Prandelli and he would be keen to link up again with the tactician.

Meanwhile, Roma are also increasingly likely to make a move for Simone Perrotta of Chievo.

The 27-year-old, who is in Italy’s Euro 2004 squad along with Ferrari, is a candidate to replace Emerson.

The Brazilian midfielder is set to be sold soon with Juventus, Inter or Real Madrid his most likely destination."

Gilardino:" I' have a dream, and that dream is to play for Roma."
I think thats are very good news, Ferrari will make a good defence with Chivu and Mexes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Emerson better than Perotta
Mexes better than Ferrari
Vieri better than Gilardino

nuff siad!

btw. ban Totti and close this stupid thread!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Good fr you Totti......... :thumb:

definitely great players... and u stole them form us :p

Im Hoping for them to have a crap season in roma :D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
well, its expected. but we need a vieri and a young star. if we get cavenaghi, i wont care about not getting gilardino.

ferrari would have been better for juve to take over montero. mexes will most likely join juve now. i thought that mexes would have been good to partner chivu, but anyways.

if mexes joins juve along with maybe marquez, then i'll be happy.

Sep 28, 2002
ferrari at least 7m euros, gilardino no less than 10m, mexes same as ferrari if not more.

totti - around 30m.

man, it is possible. but do you merdanistas REALLY want it?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Emerson better than Perotta
Mexes better than Ferrari
Vieri better than Gilardino

nuff siad!
True... but doesn't it look like Mexes is also going to Rome?

There is also Trabelsi... which I find as good as Mexes...

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Roma? afford 3 star players wages? :rolleyes:
U gotta be kidding... I would be really pissed off if Roma gets all three of them...
Roma SUX!! :yuck:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
We have a thread about where Ferrari will end up and who Roma will get. This could be posted there, we don't want too many threads about Roma's signings this mercato. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)