Well at least we have a decent coach (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
the date today is the 17th of august, there isn't much time left to bring any player. We have a world class coach at least, who i know will take us through the tough times(NOW!!!)

the 2nd leg for the CL is near and now we hear that neddy isn't gonna be fit to play, the team isn't fit enough, and i think that the weather conditions in sweden r rough, plus the injuries and the players in the olympics.

Am not pessimistic am just writing the facts, BUT thank god we have a great coach who i know that he will lift us at the end of it all.

GRAZIEE MASTER!!

where are:

janko,canavaro,oddo,rosicky,and the list goes on.thank you moggi for ruining juvee.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
in sweden r rough, plus the injuries and the players in the olympics.

Am not pessimistic
well i think its time to start being pessimistic cuz as it stands, capello is up shit creek without a paddle. Unless in the past week or two this team has gelled and suddenly become super talented, then it could very well be a CL exit, which would gaurantee no more signings for sure!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well i dont think a great coach is enough consolation for fans at Juve. Or we'd be pretty happy the way last season ended up, when we had a great if not greater coach.

OP
sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    Well what can i say more , as some of u said we have to wait and see.last season milan didn't have the best team but they won the title,Roma were much better and they didn't win.

But i hope that at least capello gets the players he wants and then we can judge him,becuz then he wouldn't have any excuse right?

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
    Well what can i say more , as some of u said we have to wait and see.last season milan didn't have the best team but they won the title,Roma were much better and they didn't win.

But i hope that at least capello gets the players he wants and then we can judge him,becuz then he wouldn't have any excuse right?

capello is the man. one of the few that are world-class coaches and that stood over the years. if he cant do it than there arent many out there that can.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Don he spent almost a decade here. And gave us two winning cycles. He only left after he felt he had done enough or his tactics and methods were saturated. Anyone would. Look at Fergusson: if Man U dont win anything this year, he's going to retire for sure. Because that would be the end of his winning cycle.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Lippi was a great coach as well.
    So what Lippi is history. I think Capello is better, he has proved that he can manage three different sides to trophies. And are more offensive minded than Lippi. By the way: good NT caoch debut by Lippi yeasterday :(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)