Weird, isn't it? (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I'm A Juventus Fan-Zeman

Lecce coach Zdeneck Zeman shockingly revealed he is a fan of Juventus, in an interview held with Italian television station RAI 2.
“I have been a Juventus fan for the past 30 years. My uncle Vicpalek was Juve’s coach, and he appreciated the Juventus style a lot,” said Zeman.

What makes this declaration so unexpected is that a late 1990’s interview by Zeman in which he pointed out the abnormal change in both Vialli and Del Piero’s physical structure was the catalyst for the Juventus doping trial.

Hence the idea that Zeman was an anti-Juventino at heart.

However the former Lazio and Roma boss pointed out, “My attack was at the whole system, not at Juventus in particular.”

goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think he got something missing in his head. Maybe he's mistaken himself. His Father is or was? a Juventus fan.

Sep 14, 2003
I've said it once and I'll say it again - because he wasn't wanted by Juve like his uncle was, he chose to bite the hand that fed his family. The man is clearly insane.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He's been spurned by Juve, and he'll never realize his dream of a chance at coaching here. So he's a bitter cowboy who has resorted to attacks instead.

I'm not entirely surprised. It's called sour grapes.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
I've said it once and I'll say it again - because he wasn't wanted by Juve like his uncle was, he chose to bite the hand that fed his family. The man is clearly insane.
Can u send Cleant Eastwood as 'dirty harry' and blow Zemans head off with his Magnum please? :)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
his case is the case of schizophrenia:

Schizophrenia is a devastating brain disorder—the most chronic and disabling of the severe mental illnesses. People with schizophrenia often suffer terrifying symptoms such as hearing internal voices not heard by others, or believing that other people are reading their minds, controlling their thoughts, or plotting to harm them. These symptoms may leave them fearful and withdrawn. ;)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
he is bullshitting us.. or maybe he's just ill..

zeman: I like juve, precioussss...!!!
zeman2: no, no.. they are our enemies.. we hates them.. curse them.. curse them..
zeman: no.. no..
zeman2: yes, precious.. we hates them.. they stole from us..
zeman: I'm not listening.. not listening.. go away.. and don't come back..
zeman2: errrrrggg...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Shocked that he suddenly said this when he is in loggerheads with us for 6 years. Or is he trying to tell ppl that since he can't blast Juve successfully, he surrendered?

Like the phrase "if u can't beat them, join them"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)