Week 1 (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm relatively happy with my score..Next week I'll be better though.

Oh and DPF,so we do predictions for CL games? If so then we better get started as the 1st game kicks off tomorrow.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
In case you decide to do predictions for the CL games I will make mine now to ensure that I get in my predictions before the deadline.

Real Madrid 3 Roma 1
Rosenborg 0 Inter 1
Valencia 1 Liverpool 1
Arsenal 3 Dortmund 1
Barcelona 3 Clubbe Bruge 0
Bayern Munchen 2 Deportivo 1
Feyenoord 1 Juventus 2
Milan 3 Lens 1
Man Utd 4 Maccabi Haifa 1

I only did predictions for the so called big teams...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Don't worry about it man,last week's matches were very hard to predict. No one thought that Roma would struggle like they did against Bologna,or that Man U would falter to yet another defeat. At least I didn't.:D:D

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #46
    It would be interesting if we added the CL games, but Im afraid it would also be confusing and very difficult to handle .. the CL games start on Tuesdays and there is no time for prediction ... I think we will stay with the current format until we think of something ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    It would be interesting if we added the CL games, but Im afraid it would also be confusing and very difficult to handle .. the CL games start on Tuesdays and there is no time for prediction ... I think we will stay with the current format until we think of something ;)
    Whatever you say boss!:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)