3. Bologna - Parma 0-0
4. Ancona - Milan 0-1
5. R. Madrid - R. Betis 2-1
6. Espanyol - R. Soceidad 0-1
7. A. Bilbao - Barcelona 0-2
8. Everton - Liverpool 1-1
9. Lens - Nice 2-1
10. Porto - S. Lisbon 2-0

Hey I don't want to steal any players from here, in fact I suggest you play here, but if you want to win $100 weekly you can join our prediction league as well (it's free). I repeat, don't just join ours, join this one first (cos it's still fun competing with other juve fans ;)

Said that, if you still want to win $100 weekly come here http://www.soccer24-7.com/predictions

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Credit Card. It actually opens up an account in a betting site where you can either bet on Rangers and get more money, or cash them in ;)

Anyway not sure if it will be available from this weekend as we're still discussing the details, but well I'm not gonna say no to their free money :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Hehe well the results are calculated automatically so it's easier than doing it manually. We used to do it manually till early last season, and with over 50 members participating it was quite a hassle to calculate them. Now with the current program we have, it's much easier for everyone. For whoever is responsible of taking down the points etc I can check with the adminsitrator what kind of program he uses and let you know (you can see how it works from the link I gave out).

About the money, you only have to worry about it if you actually do win ;)

Anyway as I said before, I just wanted to let you guys know just in case anyone was interested. In the meantime I'll kick some ass in here for the League :D

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
so who won this juventuz prediction league last season because this season you better be worried as i am joining... when is the last day to put in predictions? Thursday or Friday???

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Fahad - Can't we apply Glenn's Idea here :greedy:
    Get sponsored? Hmm, I'll mention this to Martin .. but I don't think it's an easy thing to actually implement ..

Judging fro mthe descriptions under the usernames, I'm guessing dpforever was last season's winner ;)
    You guessed right .. I won it by a mile :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Maybe we can get Juventus to sponsor us :eek: That would be great. And maybe some of the players can come here once a month to chat :eek:

*wakes up*

;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Fahad if you really want to sponsor it, contact me on pm or msn and I'll help you out ;)

And this time you won't win by a mile....I'm the champion from last year's Prediciton League so get ready to sweat :D

OP
    dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    Fahad if you really want to sponsor it, contact me on pm or msn and I'll help you out ;)
    I sent u a PM ;)

And this time you won't win by a mile....I'm the champion from last year's Prediciton League so get ready to sweat :D
    That would be interesting :cool:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    Peole if you are searching for a true champion, then search no more. I am here, and i am gonna win this year prediction game. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)