weasel's a star. (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
well at last i'm a star.after 2500 posts and almost a year in the forums i've been chatting with people from all round the world,of course i wish to thank you all for helping me waste my time round here,and i want to thank some people who i think made this place enjoyable.

Martin
:I want to thank you Martin for actually opening this forum its the best forum i've been to till now,and i think you're a great admin.

Graham :the real Juventuz addict,The forums priest,whatever you want to call him,i want to congratulate you for being mod,and i also want to thank you for all the conversations we had together.

Don Bes:Most see you as lame but i think you're lame in a funny way,keep posting mate:kiss:

Esteban:thanx pal for keeping me updated with the latest wrestling news,i dont what i could have done without you,keep up the good work:thumb:

Miss Dubai,Forza Juve:you two make the Arabic juve thread one of my favourites keep posting gals:D

Incubo Rossonero:i think you have a great sense of humor,i havent seen you post for some time,but i hope you're back soon.

there are many members who probably dont visit this forum anymore,and i really hope they're back.For example

Sergio,Erik ,both DJ's,Liliana,Vicky,Glenn,and of course Anders.

sorry if i forget anyone.Cheers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Congratulations and thanks mate, good to have you around :D

don't take the ass-kissing thing too seriously dude, you know we love ya ;)

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
well at last i'm a star.after 2500 posts and almost a year in the forums i've been chatting with people from all round the world,of course i wish to thank you all for helping me waste my time round here,and i want to thank some people who i think made this place enjoyable.

Miss Dubai,Forza Juve:you two make the Arabic juve thread one of my favourites keep posting gals:D
lool..yeah(lemma itfouk ma hatsouk..if thats the spelling :p) its hard once u start balbbin its hard to stop
so congratulations man ! hope to see more of ur posts dude!

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Congratulations and thanks mate, good to have you around :D

don't take the ass-kissing thing too seriously dude, you know we love ya ;)
    sure thing pal:D

thanx all of you.

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    thnx man. now make everybody think the same way ;)

ye listen to that
    well actually thats a hard job,knowing that 75% of the forum disagree with me:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)