WE9LE Online (Pro Evolution Soccer genre) (2 Viewers)

soyo

May 21, 2009
Hi guys.

As some of you know, a year ago, thanks to efforts of couple people (Reddwarf, _anderson and TurkMania) it was possible to play this best football game on PC online. The game is basicly PES5 updated version, that was only released in Korea, but according to many, the game gives best gameplay expierience from all PC games. (Yes, PES11 included) The fact, there are still people trying to give this game some life after such a long time, proves so.

Couple months ago, 3 other people, did a great patch, with current squads, faces, kits, stadiums and so on, and so on.

If some of you would like to play this amazing game offline/online, have some general questions about it, head to our group that is located at:

WEPLAYWE.PL

(that is without www in front)

BTW, you don't need original game to play. But if someone desperatly want to, you can always try at ANTIQUE SHOPS in Korea ;)

cheers

ps. My nick there is Luk

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
soyo

soyo

May 21, 2009
  • Thread Starter #2
    Hey again guys :)

Little Update...

We have managed to create our own dedicated 24/7 server, which makes preparing to playing online much easier to do, and also gathers us all in one place when playing. Also we fixed some small problems with the 2010/2011 patch. Right now it all runs smooth. The number of people that are part of our group is almost 100, so the group grown a lot in a little over 1 month.

Here's something for some of you who like youtube. This is a full match for you too see, to prove that WE9LE is indeed the most realistic, the most reality-like game there is. The gameplay, the flow of this game, and the satisfaction of scoring(which is not as easy as in other games - again, something closer to reality ;)) is amazing. The videos won't ever do this game justice, but trust me. It's deffinetly worth trying.

cheers

And here is something more "flashy" ;), so you don't think you can't score great goals in this game, you can't do great actions and all. It's all in this game ;)
    Defense+Offense, the most perfect ballance you've ever seen in any football game.

OP
    soyo

soyo

May 21, 2009
  • Thread Starter #3
    If anybody would be interested in being part of the WE9LE 2011/12 project(you don't need to be expierienced in editing/patching, just have some free time every week/two weeks), to make the game even more popular and get the recognition it deserves, contact me here through PM, or at our FB group:
    Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution (WE9LE PC) - WEplayWE
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_146803765372899&ap=1

Title screen for upcoming WE9LE patch...

full screen:
    http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4760/title2f.png

Main menu screen...

Full screen:
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7765/menu7.png

credits:
    Logo artwork - _anderson
    Title/Main menu screen artwork - ezosk

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    You Soyo just posted it on peslt as well? :D You know man, i am a big fan of this game and still playing it every day, great game.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    Yes I did.

:thumbs:

Are you on our FB group?
    Nope, i do not use facebook. But i would like join your project.
    I'm dreaming about some online contest of WE9 here at Juventuz, but i don't think peoples would be interesting cause they probably have never heard about this amazing game.

OP
    soyo

soyo

May 21, 2009
  • Thread Starter #7
    Nope, i do not use facebook.
    What's the problem with creating account on facebook man?

You have account here. What's different creating one there?

But i would like join your project.
    Helping with the patch?

Any help is appriciated man. Just create FB account, join the group and talk to me on the chat, we'll talk it over ;)

I'm dreaming about some online contest of WE9
    we9LE, not WE9. Don't scar the game ;)

here at Juventuz, but i don't think peoples would be interesting cause they probably have never heard about this amazing game.
    They did now ;)

OP
    soyo

soyo

May 21, 2009
  • Thread Starter #9
    normally i would ban your ass for spamming,but....well...i just love this game
    So I got lucky I guess... ;)

Thanks anyway. I appriciate it. I don't wish to spam... just enthusiast of WE9LE looking for others who also play this amazing game.

i just love this game
    You mean PES series, or WE9LE in particular?

cheers

OP
    soyo

soyo

May 21, 2009
  • Thread Starter #13
    Just to let know the guys who will stumble upon this thread. We moved from Facebook to our own forum, under this address:

weplaywe.pl

You will find there info about the game, how to play online, solutions for some technical problems with the game, videos that show the beauty of WE9LE, the league that we play and to which you can sign up, patches that make the game up to date, and what is most important other players, who fell in love with this game from first sight ;)

Hope to see you all there, so we can all enjoy the most realistic football game ever released :)

cheers

WEplayWE.PL - Where The Legend of WE9LE Lives On...

OP
    soyo

soyo

May 21, 2009
  • Thread Starter #15
    We started signups for the second season of our league. The signups will last for 2 more weeks. Keep in mind you must be from Europe, or (if not) have VERY GOOD internet connection.

Season will consist of 10 weeks, one game (match time - 20 minutes) a week, day and time of the match is decided among the players. The games can be played ahead of schedule(so for example a game from 8th round can be played 5 weeks earlier), if the opponent will agree to it, so you can take advantage of it if you will be later leaving for vacation or something. Those are all the info you need to have basic idea how the league will be played, although ofcourse there is much more to it(league rules).

Everything is organised in such a way, that almost everybody can take part in the tournament. Summing all up, all you need is 30 minutes a week to play 1 match, so that's practicaly nothing.

If there is anybody interested, go here and do a bit of reading:
    http://weplaywe.pl/viewtopic.php?t=98

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)