We need someone like Julio César Baptista (1 Viewer)

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
He is from FC Sevilla, before he was Forward but now he is an incrdibel strong Defensive Midfielder, last year he shots 20 goals as Midfielder

He is also called 'LA BESTIA', now you know what a kind of player he is!!

In this season he shots 8 goals. He can play with Emerson in Midfield or as Playmaker or as Forward with Trezeguet or Ibrahimovic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
juventino783

i agree with you .he is a good player so far .. but i dont think so that he can offer amazing performance to replace even blasi or appiah im midfield.

also he can not play as a forward like zlatan or trezgol. its very hard to judge him from scorring a goal only.

let us wait for moggi i believe he will bring a good one to juve even if it was cassano. would you like to see him behind zlatan or Julio?

++ [ originally posted by Alexi-10 ] ++[/B

He scored the winner against Real Madrid on the 22nd of December

ALEX who did not score against Real madrid lately?

(everybody) did in la liga.

That does not mean evey 1 will score against real we will Buy it !!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
He is great. He is incredibly strong and a fighter. I saw a match with him and he impressed me a lot. How old is he?

Alexi-10

Oct 13, 2004
I miss Davids he was a awesome CDM but this guy seems way better because he is more versatile, I would definately like to see him at Juve, but then again we always go bargain hunting and he would be too expensive for us and moggi to consider buying him. He is 23!! and has scored 13 goals in 18 apperances for Sevilla in the La Liga and the Uefa Cup!

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I'm watching alot of La Liga, pretty much every match possible. And I'd say with out a doubt that he's top5 in La Liga.

Moggi buy plz. :undecide:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
He is good. I think we should buy him fast, before he becomes a worldclass player and recognized as a real star. Later in his career he will become much harder to get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)