We need .... (general transfer discussion thread) (2 Viewers)

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
What kind of players do you think we need and who do wish to come and why ? as for me i think that we need an attacking medfielder and a striker or a forward and i dream of gilardino wearing the black and white shirt simply because he has the del piero style his like a small del piero and we really need him and an attacking medfielder like mourad meghni his the new zidane with these two i think we will dominate italy and europe for many years i hope that mogi read this. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Welcome to the forums Juventinho.

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to merge this thread. We have a thread in the transfer forum about general transfer talk, and I think this fits into that category :)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventinho ] ++
What kind of players do you think we need and who do wish to come and why ? as for me i think that we need an attacking medfielder and a striker or a forward and i dream of gilardino wearing the black and white shirt simply because he has the del piero style his like a small del piero and we really need him and an attacking medfielder like mourad meghni his the new zidane with these two i think we will dominate italy and europe for many years i hope that mogi read this. ;)

atm, we r doing very well, dont think we need anyone, but we need youngster for the future, as nedved dp ... etc is gonna retire

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
would like to see these Players at juve:
defence: Bonera(Parma), Mexwell(Ajax)

Midfield: Jankulowski(Udinese), Ljunberg(Arsenal)

Attack: Cassano(Roma), Morientes(Real)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
would like to see these Players at juve:
defence: Bonera(Parma), Mexwell(Ajax)

Midfield: Jankulowski(Udinese), Ljunberg(Arsenal)

Attack: Cassano(Roma), Morientes(Real)
Why Ljungberg? Please elaborate. And don't speak Swedish.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
Ljungberg? why not?

I would consider him a upgrade over Camo. Ljungberg is the type player that runs into box often, finish well, pacy and hardworking. A good player that provide another dimension of attack. Would be nice having both him and Zambrotta trembling opponents flanks.

But i doubt Arsenal will sell him...

mfaried

May 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by erado ] ++
Ljungberg? why not?

I would consider him a upgrade over Camo. Ljungberg is the type player that runs into box often, finish well, pacy and hardworking. A good player that provide another dimension of attack. Would be nice having both him and Zambrotta trembling opponents flanks.
But i doubt Arsenal will sell him...
With the current form of Camo and the way Capello is using him tactically, i don't see Ljunberg as an upgrade. I can't see him defend as good as Camo. Even his attacking capabilities are not tested in Serie A yet.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
Anyway, found this article
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juventus forward David Trezeguet will remain in Lyon for a further week following shoulder surgery.

The Frenchman was scheduled to fly back to Turin today but his return has been postponed.

Trezeguet will continue his rehabilitation in his homeland after the club held talks with his surgeon.

Whispers also suggest that the former Monaco man isn’t set for a speedy return to first team action.

The player and the club were hoping to have the international back to full fitness by the middle of January.

However, reports now suggest that Trezeguet will not be at Fabio Capello’s disposal until the beginning of February.

Meanwhile, Juventus transfer guru Luciano Moggi is reportedly already planning for the future.

He’s looking for a creative attacking midfielder and two youngsters have been strongly associated.

Atalanta’s Riccardo Montolivo, 19, is an option but the current favourite is Bologna’s 20-year-old Mourad Meghni. Both have been likened to Zinedine Zidane.
:D:D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats my moggi.... nice to see he is still looking for summer signings ;)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
NEWS, RUMORS!!!

- Tudor and Iuliano to West Bromwich in January.

- Obodo would go to Juve in a heartbeat

- One of Moggi's representatives was at the Belgium vs Serbia-Montenegro game to observe Kompany.

- Juve and Inter want Lyon's CB Abidal. They call him the new Thuram. He's 25.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Some interesting rumours as always Mark. Don't like the Obodo rumour to much though, there are a lot of better players than him like fiorentina teammate Maresca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)