We need a new centre back any suggestions? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Too bad we didn't sign him early, although at the time, times were tough.

Besides Ivanovic, what other good young Serb or Croat defenders are out there? Obradovic? How's he doing?
Unfortunately, i don't follow the Serbs too much lately. In Croatia the only worthy young defender is well known, Corluka (he's 2 years younger than Ivanovic), while the Serbs most probably have better talents there. All i know about Obradovic is that he's highly rated by the Serbs and that he already took the starting XI spot in the NT from the more experienced Kolarov, Tosic and Lukovic. But nothing more.

They have another talented youngster that you know very well because he could have played for the US :D
Kolarov is still pretty young, only 23.

From the u21's i heard about Rajkovic (20 years old from Twente, on loan from Chelsea. I haven;t seen him yet but i see that he already played for the senior NT of Serbia).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Why am I seeing Zebina in poster's line ups? He should be the first player in that defence shown the front door of juve head quarters.

If Tasci signs, and Crisicto signs as well...that RB needs to be sourced and acquired very quickly then we have a serious team to contend for the title.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
I'd be happy with two out of these players for CB [Criscito, Tasci, Zapata], with Olof certainly on the way out. Though I have my doubts with Zapata coming. [D'Ago and Zapata, with Pozzo already making demented demands for D'Ago, he'd probably want Buffon and Diego + €65 for Zapata].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)