We must learn to play without Nedved (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
After INter´s game today... I hope that all of u who criticise the referal decitions , has understood that it can be favoured to any team.. and not a singular.

Today both MOntero and Almeyda needed to be sned out... but none of both went. Even when even the red card was not enough for materazzzi.

It can happen, and i think that is enough of this ridiculously discussion .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I was just thinking in the Piece of crap materazi in that moment.... everyone can do a mistake right? less u of course :rolleyes:

About ur last comment.... i really dont know what u tried to say there. I dont want to think that it was referring to yourself as the "one" who knows what is talking about :LOL:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
There were no blatant calls regardless of what you might think. Football is full of what-ifs and what nots...a blatant call is an elbow in the kisser or a dive in the box which is laughable or YES even an offside when its CLEARLY NOT (Milan-Lazio).
Hydde difference between this and other games: You lost because INTER WAS ON their game and your defenders and mid-fielders were off their game. No bad calls that what affect the outcome. However, you gained points in the Bologna game for the dive. See the difference and why people make a fuss??

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
There were no blatant calls regardless of what you might think. Football is full of what-ifs and what nots...a blatant call is an elbow in the kisser or a dive in the box which is laughable or YES even an offside when its CLEARLY NOT (Milan-Lazio).
Hydde difference between this and other games: You lost because INTER WAS ON their game and your defenders and mid-fielders were off their game. No bad calls that what affect the outcome. However, you gained points in the Bologna game for the dive. See the difference and why people make a fuss??
Agree in the inter game.

about refs:

But it always happens... in every game. One day it could be favourable for us.. theother it could be favourable for u. IN the end , it will make balance!.
Again.... even with all this things.. juventus is stilla foking ood team... inncredibly good as a whole unit.
If Milan will win the scudetto this year. believe me, they will do it... so dont focus too much in this ref things....
In the end.. the best will win for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)