We must learn to play without Nedved (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

And so is yours, evidently, seeing that you lost to Brugge. Congratulations, if that's a sign that your club isn't corrupted :undecide:
i think Ancelotti was being sarcastic when he said our group was tough..

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
I hardly think you've seen most of my comments here, considering you registered to the forum last month.
You've passed your university exams, but you don't suppose that it's possible to read any of your comments here, before registering? Quite the Einstein, I must say...

Thanks bro. I got your back too
That's why i stay at the Y.M. C. A. .....

We're arguing because some refuse to acknowledge that refereeing errors have been immensley favourable to Juve. The hard thing though, I suggesting that Juve are a world class team and shouldn't be dragging this much controversy with it...

The forum asks if you can win without Nedved. Yes, you can even win with your reserve team if you get 'help' from the ref.

I should know better than to stroll in here and throw more coal in the fire, but some things just can't be ignored.

Like I said, all this talk of refereeing would be more significant if Milan and Roma were trailing by say 5 points or more...

As for the referees, I'm not sure how to solve it...Maybe they should fine players and clubs more for indiscipline.....

U.S.A. Juventini - I took advantage of your absence to reveal my true diavolo form hehe...

I'll be nice now that you're back.

It was just savages like Hydde and gray here...

I just wanted to blend in.... :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
i think Ancelotti was being sarcastic when he said our group was tough..
No shit, and I retorted in sarcasm by saying that Milan's group ain't so tough either, yet they manage to lose to Brugges. :wallbang:

:p

++ [ originally posted by ancelotti ] ++

You've passed your university exams, but you don't suppose that it's possible to read any of your comments here, before registering? Quite the Einstein, I must say...
I'd call it more than passing, but i need not justify myself for you or anyone else.

And no, I don't believe that you've been able to read even a quarter of my posts before registering here. Like many Milan fans, I suspect that you became curious about this place sometime around the period surrounding Juve's more recent matches against Milan.

That's why i stay at the Y.M.C.A. .....
You question my intelligence, yet you fail to manifest any of your own theoretical brainpower in your posts, which consist of little more than personal attacks and deviation from the topic at hand.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
if you wanted to blend it, you shoulda picked a different username...
:LOL: maybe he was trying to give us the impression that he's been here for 4-5 years :p

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
I'd call it more than passing, but i need not justify myself for you or anyone else.
You brought it up.

You question my intelligence, yet you fail to manifest any of your own theoretical brainpower in your posts, which consist of little more than personal attacks and deviation from the topic at hand.
I cannot be held responsible... if you can't see the relevance of any of my arguments that's your bad luck...

OFFTOPIC:
What are you going to study in uni anyway?

gray

Apr 22, 2003

You brought it up.
Yes, I brought it up, but you took my comment as me 'just passing'.

++ [ originally posted by ancelotti ] ++I cannot be held responsible... if you can't see the relevance of any of my arguments that's your bad luck...
You expect me to see the relevance of your argument in this: ?

That's why i stay at the Y.M. C. A. .....
OFFTOPIC: What are you going to study in uni anyway?
I took my entrance exams last year, and i'm in my first year of studying Computer Science / Software Engineering

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont know why u guys are so pissed off.

With or without controversial decitions.. i have not seen great difference between juve and milan. Seriously, withot talking too much BULL. Whtas the point guys?. Juventus is a very strong team,,, and u want to throw mudd on it with ur referral things???.

Sometimes its funny to see how u 2 are whinning and crying in the floor like babies with all this elbow thing and all the others.

Imcubbo and Ancelotti.... just take it easy. Time will tell who will deserve the scudetto. If Juventus is not doing things clean, as u say, in the end...the true champion will win.

Ancelotti... after all, what i did to you to be a savage?? IM not being kind with you? ;) . If something bothers u, just let me know.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Slack: Here is the most important answer and all you really need to know because the rest of your post is with all due respect trash and zero in terms of logic, debate and reason. Oh well maybe I should answer your other question:
Where is the evidence he walked into his elbow? How so if his body is standing still? Get this: Your saying the elbow was a warning. OK. Your saying he raised it. OK. Your saying Simic walked into it. OK THEN HOW is Simic's lower body infront of his upper body??? Walking into it his face and body would be parallel with the elbow. The way it really happened he pushed his face OUT (look at the picture) and thus it explains his body staying put. More than that you have not explained why that classless over-rated player raised his elbow and at the same time grabbed HIM BY THE COLLAR when he was down. If you want to talk about before or after the fact. That verbal diarrhea_ you spit out might impress the new kids on the block but tell you what it don't cut it here "Jean-Jacques".
Secondly, how long have I been watching Serie A? Judging from your posts I can assure you with certainly longer than you. Here is something you might get a kick out of..I also live in Italy..so when you say your friends TOLD YOU about a show...guess what I watch those and my source is not secondary...
Why do I bother...

Classe non fallisce mai..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Seriously INcubbo..... :D

wassup with you..... U have more or less 4 days discussing that elbow thing... when even an blind man noticed that trezeguet hitted the rossonero defender.

Sometimes u are so smart that u impress me in ur discussions.. really.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Hydde: I know it was not an elbow that is scandalous and malicious. I don't think Trez. was intent on cracking a tooth. HOWEVER, intent (sticking the elbow OUT and into his jaw) is present and motive (both of them scuffling in the box and Trez. getting angry) is present. Trez. probably wanted to say "next time it won't be a tap" and just wanted to tap him in the jaw like a 'gentle kindler elbow' to the face. HOWEVER, the ACTUS REA (the act) and MENS REA (the intention to put the elbow in his face) (as we say in Criminal Law...and no Slack not everything is to impress you but maybe to make you realize that all those words your throwing is not helping your case a bit because your not contradicting anything but simply saying "he ran into the elbow").
Simic falling ... maybe he could have just leaned down and grabbed his jaw but what is done was done and he got hit. Then Trez. grabs him by the collar and pulls him up while yelling at him some more only showing his anger and intent to make a point. Only hurting his case had there been a suspension. That act in itself deserves minimum a yellow card. Some claim minimum a red. Some like RAI'S Domenica Sportiva (which Sergio and Vinman are probably familiar with) and who is Anti-Berlusconi stated that a suspension was warranted as the act in itself is punishable regardless of the outcome.
Players have been punished for far less....so before someone blows their lid with the "his groin hit my foot.....I didn't kick him in the balls" defence lets be serious and take the black and white goggles off.

BACK TO TOPIC: I think Juve CAN win without Nedved..as I still think that an in-form Del Piero scares a Milanista more than an in-form Nedved.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Incubo where have I not backed my arguments? You asked me for referee decisions that went against Juve and other decisions that went in favour of Milan...I gave them to you; if you didn't read them it's up to you!

Ref decisions at the end of the year balance each other out.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Slack: Here is the most important answer and all you really need to know because the rest of your post is with all due respect trash and zero in terms of logic, debate and reason. Oh well maybe I should answer your other question:
Where is the evidence he walked into his elbow? How so if his body is standing still? Get this: Your saying the elbow was a warning. OK. Your saying he raised it. OK. Your saying Simic walked into it. OK THEN HOW is Simic's lower body infront of his upper body??? Walking into it his face and body would be parallel with the elbow. The way it really happened he pushed his face OUT (look at the picture) and thus it explains his body staying put. More than that you have not explained why that classless over-rated player raised his elbow and at the same time grabbed HIM BY THE COLLAR when he was down. If you want to talk about before or after the fact. That verbal diarrhea_ you spit out might impress the new kids on the block but tell you what it don't cut it here "Jean-Jacques".
Secondly, how long have I been watching Serie A? Judging from your posts I can assure you with certainly longer than you. Here is something you might get a kick out of..I also live in Italy..so when you say your friends TOLD YOU about a show...guess what I watch those and my source is not secondary...
Why do I bother...

Classe non fallisce mai..
So, you can agree that Simic was walking into a known danger but it didn't occur to you to question why. Thank you. The mechanics, still your only concern, are already irrelevant.

First, you entertained the notion that Trez might have raised his elbow as a warning. In the same paragraph, you accused me of not answering that very same question whose answer you just typed. Seriously Incubo, I hope for your own sake that you get yourself sorted out. Trez's reaction is natural to someone who was faking injury to get him sent off. This is the last time I'll spell everything out for you.

4 attempts later, you're still clamouring onto a detail. The essence of the whole event is lost on you, thus the failure to string together a coherent argument. I've no interest in wasting my time talking in circles. Thank you for your participation, nevertheless.

You can't assure me of anything when you don't even know how long I've watched the game. I won't begrudge you that feeling of superiority though.

Frankly, when I see people like you, I'm actually glad to be outside the calcio environment of Italy. One can't have too much of anything. The effects are sobering and quite frightening.

Lastly, this is an English forum in case you haven't noticed.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't think Trez. was intent on cracking a tooth.
That's good to hear. Seriously :)

We've all pretty much established that Trez raised his elbow and hit Simic, though it wasn't to hurt him, more of a threat really.

Simic embellished the damage done, but he did get hit to a certain extent.

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
I took my entrance exams last year, and i'm in my first year of studying Computer Science / Software Engineering

Cool.

I'm in my third year of Math. Did some C.S.

There's a class called Data Structures... I hate it.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by slack ] ++

So, you can agree that Simic was walking into a known danger but it didn't occur to you to question why. Thank you. The mechanics, still your only concern, are already irrelevant.
Speaking of dense your either very much so or very naive...

"Slack: Here is the most important answer and all you really need to know because the rest of your post is with all due respect trash and zero in terms of logic, debate and reason. Oh well maybe I should answer your other question:
Where is the evidence he walked into his elbow? How so if his body is standing still? Get this: Your saying the elbow was a warning. OK. Your saying he raised it. OK. Your saying Simic walked into it. OK"
I was disproving your notion .... wake up.. When did I admit to it??? I was assuming if all you say is true then HOW is it possible that Simic's body ended up in that position? When you walk into someone's EXTENDED ELBOW your face hits his elbow first....your lower body does not continue moving towards him. You ridicule my argument but do you realize your argument is : Your honor I didn't punch him .. his eye hit my fist. And your calling my argument in coherent...doctor heal thyself.
Another thing: Don't pull another argument out of your A**...two posts ago you finish saying that a friend of a friend of a cousin of a mother-in-law had told him who told you...yada yada yada that on a Berlusconi owned channel they said Simic was wrong. When I turn around and tell you that I watch these shows first hand you say "Well I'm glad I don't watch them." Whats with this grade school denial? The fox and the grape story??
You claim I never answer your questions which I have and disproved your theory..what have you done? Your fixated on one theory and don't show me any proof or dispell my evidence. Talk about lack of logic and reasoning in one's argument. I bet YOU didn't score high in "logical reasoning". But I bet you did in 'creative writing/storytelling.'

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by slack ] ++
Frankly, when I see people like you, I'm actually glad to be outside the calcio environment of Italy. One can't have too much of anything. The effects are sobering and quite frightening.
FRANKLY, with your logic you wouldn't hack it in the Motherland of Serie A....so I think it is best you are not here where in the millions of coffee shops in Italy on Sunday these type of reasonings "don't cut it". I think it is best that you watch from a distance and save your comments for a forum within the comfortable confines of your home and away from knowledged and experienced Serie A fans in Itlay where your Johnny-Come-lately opinions would be laughed at faster than you could say "amateur". (with all due respect)

slack

Dec 13, 2002
I was disproving your notion .... wake up.. When did I admit to it??? I was assuming if all you say is true then HOW is it possible that Simic's body ended up in that position? When you walk into someone's EXTENDED ELBOW your face hits his elbow first....your lower body does not continue moving towards him. You ridicule my argument but do you realize your argument is : Your honor I didn't punch him .. his eye hit my fist. And your calling my argument in coherent...doctor heal thyself.
Oh crap, I missed that. I already covered that part. The issue here is your unwillingness to consider even the slightest possibility that Simic was up to no good. Until you do, it won't make much sense.
Another thing: Don't pull another argument out of your A**...two posts ago you finish saying that a friend of a friend of a cousin of a mother-in-law had told him who told you...yada yada yada that on a Berlusconi owned channel they said Simic was wrong. When I turn around and tell you that I watch these shows first hand you say "Well I'm glad I don't watch them." Whats with this grade school denial? The fox and the grape story??
C'mon, that's uncalled for. Oh, I got that account from another member and given his stature, locality in that website, I believed him. Congratulations on having access to all these shows which necessarily makes you infallible. Actually, I'm glad I don't (have to) watch them simply coz I don't derive pleasure from that kind of thing. Wrong context, Incubo. I can see where you're coming from though and readily take up my responsibility in the way this discussion has deteriorated.
You claim I never answer your questions which I have and disproved your theory..what have you done? Your fixated on one theory and don't show me any proof or dispell my evidence. Talk about lack of logic and reasoning in one's argument. I bet YOU didn't score high in "logical reasoning". But I bet you did in 'creative writing/storytelling.'
Its true you haven't. I'd gladly veer from my theory if you provided reasons enough for me to do so. Nice ending touch - are you adept at plagiarism as well? You needn't hafta answer that ;)

Its all very well that you've found yourself a perfect fit in the footballing environment in Italy. We're all happy for you. Like I said, that ain't my cup of tea so I don't really care if I'd hack it over there :D Over here, we don't believe in belittling others' opinions quite as brutally nor do we badmouth others who don't agree with us so forgive me if I can't oblige you further. Lastly, why do you even say 'with all due respect' still? Is that customary?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)