We must learn to play without Nedved (3 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Denco, I'm sorry if my opinion doesn't jive with yours, but we can agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Anyway, as far as me going on these off-topic tangents like you say, I've only been warned once, and it wasn't even a warning, they just deleted the basketball references, but the true context of the conversation, the draft procedure and competitive balance, was kept intact.

But that's in the past. Water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.
I came here to learn more about football, and with posters such as yourself included, I have. So let's move forward.

Truce??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

@ Goat, No I am not here to make friends and all that , but I have done and I do keep our conversations private by pming then, I do not hold a convo in a match thread or then again I could take their email address and I am certainly not here to meet gals

I do not know why u keep harping on I would not get to know you, as I aint here to do that, but you obviuosly think a lot of yourself maybe thats why u call urself the greates of all time or why you feel the need to post pics of yourself , well i guess that is your thing but for me those things are done privately

What has been nice got to do with bein a mod, if you post off topic your post should be deleted , it is that simple. But as my friends on the net and those I know off the net would testify I am nice but fair is fair, this is a football forum so discuss football for crying out loud

Anyways this is the last time I am gonna talk about this as it way off topic and its getting boring and nothing I would say would stop u guys from going off topic all the time

Look man, I've got nothing against you, I just dont like being undermined and called "and ignorant bastard".

I am here to have fun, be it about football or not, but I really dont understand why you think I'm here to meet gals??? :undecide:

Anyways, I do think a lot of myself, and why shouldnt I? Wouldt it be better if I thought I little of myself???

Anyways, I know youdont like me,to be frank I'm not too fond of you either, but lets just stop this.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
@Zizou, how long have you been waiting to get that off your chest? Feel better? I hope so as you are obviously still aggrieved cos u misconstrued when u thot i was calling your ass a racist, well i was not but if you feel that way more power to you
I would give you credit as you do try to help others who have not seen matches, get an idea how we played so in that respect I got nowt against you
Well first of all I had nothing on my chest, but you should understand that people are entitled to criticise anyone. Some of us here are juve fans not player fans.

I have no idea what you meant with the power thing.

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
You must learn to play without Nedved, and you must learn how to win without getting the ref's help. In Italy, well, the ref's are mostly Juventini. But in Europe, the ref's are not biased. That's why Juve has more scudettos than any other club. I'm not denying how good Juve are, it's just that a club that are ( supposedly ) meant to be this good shouldn't have so much controversy associated with them. As Juve fans, you probably don't care as long as you win, but everyone else will tell you, something fishy is going on here. Looking at the Serie A table, one would easily make themselves bvelieve that Juve are playing some wonderful football, but if you actually watch the games, all you can do is shake your head. That explains why and how Juve are the best team in Italy, and yet Milan are soon to be crowned the best team in the world.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
here we go again. If you read IncuboRossonero's initial experience in the forum, he made some elementary errors, the biggest of which was making claims without any evidence.

"the ref's are mostly juventini"

Come on, come up with some solid evidence. You're not making arguments, you're making blind statements

Keep in mind that we've had 4 penalties called against us, the most out of all the leaders.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ancelotti ] ++
You must learn to play without Nedved, and you must learn how to win without getting the ref's help. In Italy, well, the ref's are mostly Juventini. But in Europe, the ref's are not biased. That's why Juve has more scudettos than any other club. I'm not denying how good Juve are, it's just that a club that are ( supposedly ) meant to be this good shouldn't have so much controversy associated with them. As Juve fans, you probably don't care as long as you win, but everyone else will tell you, something fishy is going on here. Looking at the Serie A table, one would easily make themselves bvelieve that Juve are playing some wonderful football, but if you actually watch the games, all you can do is shake your head. That explains why and how Juve are the best team in Italy, and yet Milan are soon to be crowned the best team in the world.

Wrong thread bro.

Check out "Juve fact of the Week" in the Rookie/History forum thread.

This topic is being discussed as we speak.

Good to see you back again, BTW.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:rolleyes:

Dont be so over confident

Boca will not be a walk in the park u know.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
The champions of the world who aren't even domestic champions ... bwahaha. Btw, we wouldn't dream of intruding on your European refereeing domain but just out of idle curiosity, how much did you bid for that ref who allowed Dida to come just short of standing in front of the penalty-taker?

Crawl elsewhere to entertain yourself. Then again, I am not entirely sure that's what you're seeking judging by your choice of nick.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by slack ] ++

The champions of the world who aren't even domestic champions ... bwahaha. Btw, we wouldn't dream of intruding on your European refereeing domain but just out of idle curiosity, how much did you bid for that ref who allowed Dida to come just short of standing in front of the penalty-taker?
Slack...I expect more from you..now your playing his lame game. if we are going to talk about FAIR we have a long list to cover brother.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Slack...I expect more from you..now your playing his lame game. if we are going to talk about FAIR we have a long list to cover brother.
Aww c'mon Incubo, Milan pointing fingers on fairness? My previous content was merely a fuller extension of his lovely logic.

In any case, stay out of this. I've no quarrels with you and I don't see why we should start over a moron. There are better ways to waste our time.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++

Look man, I've got nothing against you, I just dont like being undermined and called "and ignorant bastard".

I am here to have fun, be it about football or not, but I really dont understand why you think I'm here to meet gals??? :undecide:

Anyways, I do think a lot of myself, and why shouldnt I? Wouldt it be better if I thought I little of myself???

Anyways, I know youdont like me,to be frank I'm not too fond of you either, but lets just stop this.
Thats where you are wrong cos I do like you, I just generally dislike offtopic discussions

@ Usa Juventini there are no probs between us so truce is not necessary though i like my doves to be black and blue

@ Zizou maybe but not all the time and especially if the player is giving his best or would u rather have Vieri or Recoba to Dp and Trez?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, it's pretty obvious that there's no problem between us, since we've been talking for the past hour.

Is it OK to tell you what I want for X-Mas now?:D:D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Well, it's pretty obvious that there's no problem between us, since we've been talking for the past hour.

Is it OK to tell you what I want for X-Mas now?:D:D
Yes it is and it should be on topic:D
But i would offer to give you giant size posters of Dp and Davids frowning at ya
:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I've got no problem with DP, we just have different points of view on what his value is now to the team, so a DP poster would be cool. i actually got a hat and jersey with his autograph when they came to the US this summer.

davids, on the other hand...........................................

Real quick, let me tell you why I've soured on him, and you may think I'm off base, but that wouldn't be the first time;)

It has less to do with his current form and much more to do with this contract soap opera that's been dragged about since the summertime. All this "I want to leave/ I don't want to leave" is putting Juve in a tough bind, because if he was clear on a decision in the beginning, they could've sold him off to the highest bidder and gotten a pretty penny for him, now it seems that he will leave in June and turn his back on the only team that would give him a chance after all of his off the field problems. It just smacks of being ungrateful.

So no, a davids poster would not go over well. So that means I should expect it around the 20th or so:D.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
I've got no problem with DP, we just have different points of view on what his value is now to the team, so a DP poster would be cool. i actually got a hat and jersey with his autograph when they came to the US this summer.

davids, on the other hand...........................................

Real quick, let me tell you why I've soured on him, and you may think I'm off base, but that wouldn't be the first time;)

It has less to do with his current form and much more to do with this contract soap opera that's been dragged about since the summertime. All this "I want to leave/ I don't want to leave" is putting Juve in a tough bind, because if he was clear on a decision in the beginning, they could've sold him off to the highest bidder and gotten a pretty penny for him, now it seems that he will leave in June and turn his back on the only team that would give him a chance after all of his off the field problems. It just smacks of being ungrateful.

So no, a davids poster would not go over well. So that means I should expect it around the 20th or so:D.
I am curious just before Dp signed your hat did u tell him u thought he should be sold:D

About Davids, I tend not to comment on such things as its hard to be objective when you do not know what went on behind closed doors so I have no opinion on that
All I know is Davids has given his all and more while he has been here and whatever the outcome, I wish him well , but I know thats just the way I view things as you would never hear me talk bad about Zz as I do not have all the facts as to why he left just soundbites from Juve painting him in a bad lite after collecting close to £50m

The thing that noone has mentioned is that we have not actually gone more than 1 game at a time without Nedved so how do u know we cannot play without him?

You will always miss a player if its for one match only but if u know he would be out for a while, everyone learns how to adapt and I am pretty sure Juve can do it even with the players they currently have

they have not just had the reason to do so

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If I had remembered how to say "sold" in Italian, I would have mentioned it. Well, maybe not.;) I love the guy, I really do, but sometimes you gotta make those difficult moves once in a while.

RE: Nedved, I think it's a case of where Lippi feels that Neddy is his security blanket, and frankly, I wish that he would rest him once in a while, be it against a Lecce or Sampdoria, just to see how this team would adapt. It's the whole concept that he hasn't done it yet, is what bothers me. Neddy's style is conducive to injury, and Juve's been fortunate so far to not have to deal with that, and who knows how this team would react without him.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
But that is my point exactly resting him for matches would not make a difference to us knowing if we can play without him

Everyone is now saying we can play without Dp which I suppose we can but if he was out for one match then you would find out that our play would be poorer for it but since he was out for a while his replacement stepped up knowing that this is his chance to shine for 2 months or whaetevr time it took but if the replacement thinks oh its just for one match, there is no motivation there as he would be dropped no matter what he does

So if Nedved was out for a month, believe me, we would find a way to play without his absence as his replacement would definitely step up

Look at Arsenal, before they could not play without Viera, now some are suggesting they should sell him, same with Keane last season, man united learnt to play without him

gray

Apr 22, 2003
That's a very risky trend to follow and take as heresy. I'm not so sure it's the same situation with Nedved, because we don't really have a player in the same mould as him who's got the same maturity and experience.

Di Vaio was an ideal replacement for Del Piero, because he plays a similar game. As cliche as it sounds, nobody plays like Nedved. I don't say that as a blind display of faith in Pavel, though I do have immense confidence in his ability.

Olivera? Maresca? I don't know... :undecide:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Look at Arsenal, before they could not play without Viera, now some are suggesting they should sell him, same with Keane last season, man united learnt to play without him
Simply put, Henry replaced Vieira as Arsenal's saviour. Vieira's not given his best to that club for a couple of years now.

Keane, on the other hand, tried too hard, and found out that while the spirit was willing, the flesh was weak. He's getting old, and Man Utd have to wean themselves off him. Nicky Butt and, to a lesser extent, Phil Neville learned to play in his absence, and Veron seemed to take over some of the distributary passing that Keane does for United.

Nedved is another kettle of fish. I assume that there isn't a clear replacement if he's injured/suspended/knackered, so the obvious choice is to shift the formation slightly. Why not try Miccoli and Del Piero at the same time, playing in midfield behind a lone striker, with three defensive(ish) mids behind them? Or has that been done?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)