we are wasting a talent here and selling ibra might not be that stupid idea (6 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Mozart said:
people assume that selling ibra would benefit us money...but the issue is not the money here..we are already 1 of the riches club in europe..with the hightest TV deal and the shirt sponorship...so why go sell and 1 of the best talents...if only ibra had the finishing of trezeguet and the attiude of balzaretti..people wouldnt be making such threads..
Money is always an issue,
everybody has a price,
if Real gives us the amount the gaves on Zidane,
then we could buy 3more young starters like Buffon,Nedved and Thuram...

If we really sell him,
we sould buy a CB, a stryker and a winger

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Its wise to keep him now, because his price might not be as high as he isnt at his best form,as Moggi said we havent any official offer,these are just speculations,
i say the priority is no renew his contract to tie him at any case

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
For the last time Ibra wont go ever even if Cap. went away. Moggi see him as a Phenomena & he will not let him go.It's just a matter of time & u'll see that Ibra is a JUVENTINO FOREVERRR.

Adp_club

Born Juventino
Feb 4, 2006
hey guys.. my first post.
anyways i feel that ibra doesnt really have the finishing touch of a world class striker..mutu is better than him at that .i dont really think we NEED him..so why not let him go..we should look for a left sided midfielder to replace nedved who's getting on in years..

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Adp_club said:
hey guys.. my first post.
anyways i feel that ibra doesnt really have the finishing touch of a world class striker..mutu is better than him at that .i dont really think we NEED him..so why not let him go..we should look for a left sided midfielder to replace nedved who's getting on in years..
I respect ur opinion but please look at the 16 goals he scored last season in Serie a he as Juve top scorrer & then judge him. This year, he has some prblems in finishing but he will be back trust me.

cyc82

Jan 19, 2006
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I respect ur opinion but please look at the 16 goals he scored last season in Serie a he as Juve top scorrer & then judge him. This year, he has some prblems in finishing but he will be back trust me.
RIGHT!!!

i think they would sell everybody who has a few problems....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)