WCQ: Italy vs. Scotland, Belarus (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

But Capello explained why he chose Zalayeta over Del Piero, why won't that convince you? I am not defending Capello here, I wanted him to take Zlatan off the pitch and I didn't care who would come in instead.
Can't I disagree with Capello? I guess if he says that Zalayeta was a better tactical choice I have to accept it as the truth, right? We didn't need to be playing stupid long balls at that time of the game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Exactly, had it been any other manager than Lippi, Del Piero would either have joined Miccoli watching wrestling or watched the game on TV in Torino.
i have no idea why you cant stand the fact that Del Piero is in the squad why its bothering u so much why you keep talking about it? get over it already

OP
danielão

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #208
    ++ [ originally posted by RomaFan ] ++
    games basicly over. have to settle for a 1-1. i'm expecting great things now when we face Belarus.
    I'm assuming Camoranesi will start for De Rossi. Who starts in place of Zambrotta?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Tifoso ] ++

i have no idea why you cant stand the fact that Del Piero is in the squad why its bothering u so much why you keep talking about it? get over it already
    Is there anything I can help you with?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++

I'm assuming Camoranesi will start for De Rossi. Who starts in place of Zambrotta?
    Grosso. Toni and Del Piero/Esposito should start instead of Vieri and Iaquinta.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Tifoso ] ++

My voice is with Jeeks on this...y should a player be called for international duty when he cant guarantee a spot in the starting 11 in his own team?

OP
    danielão

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #220
    I think if Del Piero wants to play for Juventus, he should concentrate only on Juventus, and retire from international play. It did wonders for Maldini's career, maybe it can do the same for Del Piero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)