WC2006 Qual, Oct 13 (1 Viewer)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
US - Panama tonight in Washington, a win for the US secures their spot in the next and final round of CONCACAF qualifying...

Hey, I'm excited for it

Juvenille

May 12, 2004
Estonia-Latvia 1:1 right now :) If we win, we will have 9 points already !!!

Jesus Christ, as i posted my post, Estonia Scored again !!!!!!!!!!! 2:1 for Us!!!!!

Damn, 2:2:(:frown:

la_dynamite86

Sep 24, 2004
Of course...Larsson is great! What would they do without him??? Of course they have Zlatan and Freddie Ljungberg, but if Larsson really finished his career there would be something missing...

And the other goals were by Allback and Wilhelmson, weren't they?

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    Yep. It will be tough without him.

I wonder when he'll want to retire from int-l football again.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Landon Donovan is tearing it up against Panama. So far he has scored two goals, all while wearing the Captain's armband in place of Reyna. He's stepping it up for us tonight in DC. :touched:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    It's great seeing Landon particularly taking the reigns as captain too. He's definitely got the talent.

Eddie Johnson quietly finished off that match, though, with three goals in 17' coming on as a sub. Of course, on a day where even Portugal's Petit scored a brace as a sub, I suppose anything was possible today.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Yep. It will be tough without him.

I wonder when he'll want to retire from int-l football again.
    A couple weaks ago he stated that he got the values of a 26 year old. So lets hope he'll stays til next Euro Cup! :) Although he is 33 years old, but he's gettin better and better everyday!

Looks good for Sweden. In the past we always put up a fight with good teams, and then suddenly lost to some roadkill crap. :groan: Keeeeep it up, keep it up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)