Kazakhstan - Albania
Denmark - Turkey
Chile - Argentina
Qatar - Iran
Ukraine - Georgia
Iraq - Uzbekistan
Iceland - Sweden
Norway - Slovenia

And the "Beginners' guide to Azerbaijan" by BBC Sport.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/3724312.stm

There was this Azeri guy Tofig Bahramov, thanks to whom England became World Champions in 1966. He died in 1996 and "English fans travelling to Wednesday's match have asked to be shown his grave so they can put flowers on it."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
We just might be able to beat the Dutch because of their current, nearly chaotic state, but thanks to our focked up coach we'll probably lose... :fero::( But at least I'm getting drunk... :stuckup:

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
We just might be able to beat the Dutch because of their current, nearly chaotic state, but thanks to our focked up coach we'll probably lose... :fero::( But at least I'm getting drunk... :stuckup:
does finns and russians do anything else than drinking :angel:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Elnur : You also forgot Lebanon Vs Korea ....

If Lebanon wins this match then we'll Qualify to the second round group , and from there Hopefully to Worldcup:p:p bah i know it's kinda impossible ... but nothing is impossible...

am not that confident , cuz i know Korea finished 4th in WorldCup 2002.... but when we played with them 2month ago in Korea we Lost 1 penalty kick , and resist the whole match untill we lost 1-0 with 10men ...

So hopefully we'll kick their Butts in Beirut !

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
ireland will dispatch the faroe islands by at least 4 goals no great achievment in itself, but after our draw in paris where in fact i view it as 2 points dropped after outplaying the french and john o'shea steered his shot wide when he really should have score in the 80th min.

anyway a comfortable victory and a steeping stone towards then green army's invasion of germany in the summer of 2006.

prediction ire 6- faroe is 0
robbie keane 3
damien duff
roy keane
liam miller

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

does finns and russians do anything else than drinking :angel:
:D

yeah, we Finns work really hard too, and we've earned our place as a rich and competitive nation... Russians?! They're still struggling thanks to communism... :irritate:

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++

:D

yeah, we Finns work really hard too, and we've earned our place as a rich and competitive nation... Russians?! They're still struggling thanks to communism... :irritate:
    Rich, competative, least currupt too! :)

As for the Russians- communism is coming back with President Putin! A lot of things in the new Russia go back to the Soviet model.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    HT Kazakhstan 0-0 Albania

btw, Albania's formation :

-------------------Strakosha----------------------

-----A.Beqiri---------Hasi---------Hagji-------

----Muka----Cana----Lala----Skela----Dragusha---

-------------Tare---------------Bushi----------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)